[ QUOTE ]
what/where is uNL ?

[/ QUOTE ]

micro no limit
Old 04-25-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: PSA: EVERYONE READ

[ QUOTE ]
gtr,

I dont recall you ever being flamed, I usually keep a close eye on that (or try to) and warn posters accordingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

To put it in better context, "a lot of times" or whatever I wrote about getting flamed is based on how few times I've actually posted in hand analysis threads, which is very few as I said, so on a % basis, it seems high to me. In real numbers it was probably 3 times and it really doesn't matter to me, but it made me decide that here and uNL I would read more and discuss less - because at the end of the day, I don't have enough experience or talent at this point to give anyone any advice in the NL arena. I have since then asked questions more often in threads vs give advice.

Both the mods in this forum and you and your fellow mods in uNL do a great job moderating.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:35 PM

grunch, you and i dont usually agree, but you are spot on with all that you've said in this thread.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:12 PM

Wow, I just found this thread. I don't post much here anymore, and this stuff is a lot of the reason why. I don't have too much to add other than "listen to most of the regulars," including what they are saying in this thread! Grunch has had some great points in here, and I hope that many "newer" posters listen to what he has to say.

I primarily play MSNL limits now, but I do play some 1/2. I was never really a known "regular" around here, but I will attempt to post in here more as this forum has given a lot to me.