Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Style opinion and social commentary on clothing

Ocho,

I'm going to do a line of shirts that is just weird typeface random slogans on really high-quality fabrics. Seriously.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:49 PM

Could you post an example of "nice" cargo pants? What do you mean by "nice?" Like you could wear them to a nice restaurant or club?
Old 04-04-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not awful, but I think I'd laugh at anyone over 30 wearing them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-04-2007, 07:51 PM

we should have a thread for lame shirt saying and then make our own business. How hard could it be to top these creative abortions?

This is the problem with getting people who find b.comms challening to run clothing labels
Old 04-04-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ocho,

I'm going to do a line of shirts that is just weird typeface random slogans on really high-quality fabrics. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure if u just made a bunch of nice plain short and long sleeve shirts that said like quotes from movies, random sayings, and just wierd [censored] etc people would pay $30-$50 a pop for it

"Can you describe the ruckus?"

I really want a shirt with this on it--
small type
"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

"If you start out depressed everything's kind of a pleasant surprise."

etc etc
Old 04-04-2007, 07:58 PM

Not a lot of upside for these shirts. There are decent patterned shirts out there...these aren't them. Indeed, the skull thing is played out.

At their worst, the duds in OP's post are tight-fitting and can usually be found on guys 5'7" or smaller. In this situation, the shirt(s) scream I WAS BEAT UP BY THE FOOTBALL TEAM IN HIGH SCHOOL SO NOW I'M RIPPED AND SUCK LOTS OF DICK.

At their best, the shirts are serviceable...esp. if you can get it to hang just a bit looser than it's hanging in the pics. It might even work with the right unbuttoned short-sleeve button-up...anything that draws attention away from the printing.

Either way, here's a couple similar shirts that I would at least consider wearing.

Old 04-04-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ocho,

[/ QUOTE ]

need help? i'll head up the east coast operations. and personally guarantee that strassa2 wears one for every cardplayer pic that is taken of him henceforth. i also know a bunch of chicks (hot and from LA) who can sew and like fashionista crap so we may be able to pull them in to be designers/slavelabor/loveslaves.

"synthesis is the essence of valor"
Old 04-04-2007, 08:08 PM

If you make more than 30K and aren't ungodly ugly u can get hot chicks in any major city, especially LA, with not to much effort. But your gonna get hot dumb self absorbed chicks...which in my book is a bummer.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:15 PM

Ocho,

If you're serious, PM me. I've already contacted some folks about logistics. Mainly I plan to be break even or slight money loser, but get lots of random chicks at bars/clubs to model shirts for my clothing line.

If we incorporate sewing into this, we can sew on some stupid accents and jack up price of t-shirt from $40 to $80.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ocho,

[/ QUOTE ]

need help? i'll head up the east coast operations. and personally guarantee that strassa2 wears one for every cardplayer pic that is taken of him henceforth. i also know a bunch of chicks (hot and from LA) who can sew and like fashionista crap so we may be able to pull them in to be designers/slavelabor/loveslaves.

"synthesis is the essence of valor"

[/ QUOTE ]

Id buy a ""WATER IS THE ESSENCE OF WETNESS & WETNESS IS THE ESSENCE OF BEAUTY" shirt
Closed Thread