Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Official Ultimate Bet Cashout Thread

taking 100 at a time has been working for me. maybe their sophisticated softeware doesnt care about small withdrawls. who knows what they think. i just dont want over$ 200 on ub.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:27 AM

got a check about 2 weeks after it was processed.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4/20 requested withdrawal: $800
4/21 today: message on my accout: 'We are sorry, but you are not allowed to make withdrawals. If you have any questions, please contact member services"
No explanation, nothing. I am waiting for a response from them.

It seems like this is happening to tons of players. It seems like this anyone is happening to tons of players. This is my 3rd cashout this week, but I have been playing on ub for 20+hours every week so this is very disturbing that they would freeze my account like this. It seems like it is now very risky to keep your money on UB because they keep freezing accounts??

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the same thing just happened to my account. Made a successful withdrawal of $650 on Tuesday, hit my ePass account 7 hours after I requested it. Made a second withdrawal request of $1000 yesterday afternoon (out of over $7k, so not nearly a full withdrawal) , and now I can't review the request and if I click withdraw I get the same message. Let's see how they respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF UB? So I send them an email about the above, and they respond with this:

Dear RAHZero,

Please be advised that your account has been subject to a random security verification in order to minimize fraudulent activity.

To clear up this difference in names, would you be so kind as to send us a scan of your valid photo ID and a scan of the card used to deposit so that we may clear this up as quickly as possible. Please scan and email the valid photo ID to memberservices@ultimatebet.com or fax to:

USA: 1-800-783-9366
INT’L: 1-866-306-3384

Please include your username and brief explanation of your situation. Once the random security verification has been completed a member of our Risk Management Department will contact you with the complete details.

Thank you for your attention.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Thomasina
Withdrawal Support

Well, I never used a card to deposit, and I have no idea what "difference in names" they are talking about in the second paragraph, but I figure I'll scan my driver's license today and send it to them. Haven't gotten a chance to do that yet, but I get an email this afternoon stating that my withdrawal has been processed, and sure enough the $1k has hit my ePass account, and my withdraw option on UB has been reactivated.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:11 AM

I made back to back cashouts. First one was on Saturday night, it was available Sunday afternoon. Second one was processed around 7PM Monday and suprisingly, it was in my epassporte in 3 hours.

First Cashout was $1200, 2nd was $1100. Just to be on the safe side, I played about 500 UB pts worth of action inbetween the two cashouts.

Considering all the problems I have had in the past month with UB, I am very satisfied with their service thus far.

Even though the games have gotten tougher and their cs department is suspect, it's hard to play anywhere else with rb and points for cash promo.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:27 PM

I just made my first withdrawal after the "security check"

4/23 requested $100 epass withdrawal
4/24 it went through.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Canada
2) instaDebit
3) Tried 1k but my limit is 750.00, so 750
4) 4/15
5) Was finally processed on the 20th but isn't in instaDebit yet

[/ QUOTE ]

april 24th and the money still isn't in my account. It was "processed" in UB last week then it went back to "in progress" and "processed again" last night. Very annoying.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:46 PM

UB must hate you guys...
Old 04-25-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) Canada
2) instaDebit
3) Tried 1k but my limit is 750.00, so 750
4) 4/15
5) Was finally processed on the 20th but isn't in instaDebit yet

[/ QUOTE ]

april 24th and the money still isn't in my account. It was "processed" in UB last week then it went back to "in progress" and "processed again" last night. Very annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Contacted them again. InstaDebit said they never got anything from UB and UB is saying they sent it to InstaDebit already. Great.

I am gonna take my money out of UB for good now.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well, I never used a card to deposit, and I have no idea what "difference in names" they are talking about in the second paragraph, but I figure I'll scan my driver's license today and send it to them. Haven't gotten a chance to do that yet, but I get an email this afternoon stating that my withdrawal has been processed, and sure enough the $1k has hit my ePass account, and my withdraw option on UB has been reactivated.

[/ QUOTE ]

A buddy just told me the same thing happened to him. UB tells him that suddenly, after about 2 years of constant play, that he can't cashout because of a difference in names. He's positive that both names are the same, but UB is insisting that the name on his Credit card as they have it does not match the name he's registered with.

He's holding the card. Name matches exactly.

Did some idiot over there switch how their db lists names or something? Or maybe they've moved on to a new stalling tactic now that they've used up "you are a bonus abuse/bot"?
Old 04-25-2007, 08:05 PM

On Friday the 20th I posted the below:

[ QUOTE ]
USA, requested check 12 April, was impressed with prompt service: issued on 17th and in my mailbox today.

I was less impressed with the fact the name on the check isn't mine, so I can't cash it. I play on the site as Middlename Lastname, and my previous checks have variously been made out to Middlename Lastname (account info) or Firstname Lastname (CC info). For some reason this one was addressed to Firstname Lastname Johnston. I have an inquiry in to the cashier help... will keep you posted on how long it takes them to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: I received a prompt note saying my email had been forward to a supervisor and I should expect it to be a few days before I got a response from one. I got the promised email from a supervisor on Monday, saying they would issue a stop payment order on the old check and put the money back in my account after their bank confirmed the check had not been cashed. (And then I get to try again to withdraw. Do I feel lucky?)

A reasonable response on their part, I think. I am pleased it took only one email from me to make it happen, and I understand why they won't issue another check until they confirm the first check has not cleared.