Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Favorite BW3 sauce?
Blazin' 9 10.71%
Wild 6 7.14%
Hot 8 9.52%
Hot BBQ 5 5.95%
Caribbean Jerk 5 5.95%
Spicy Garlic 13 15.48%
Medium 4 4.76%
Mild 1 1.19%
Teriyaki 1 1.19%
Sweet BBQ 11 13.10%
Honey BBQ 14 16.67%
Asian Zing 2 2.38%
Parmesean Garlic 4 4.76%
Mango Habanero 1 1.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Offcial MicroHULA Rules and Sign Up Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Fuji,

I promise not to rig it, unless you're a captain. Then I'll give you the first pick. You'll need all the help you can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill be captain then. i pick joetall.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:59 AM

In which case your team gets 1 win per week, except when they play my team, when they get 0.

Seriously, though, I do it randomly. If you're really paranoid, we can involve 3 other parties w/ me. We'll have Dude #2 who sends a list of the captains names in whatever order he chooses to Dude #3 and Dude #4. I send the numbers 1-6 in a properly randomized order to dude #3 and Dude #4. Dude #3 posts the list of names he got from Dude #2 and the list of numbers he got from me, and then we line them up. Dude #4 makes sure everyone is telling the truth. It's the I'm-super-mega-ultra-paranoid-about-teh-draft-order system of randomization. MicroHULA: Serious Business.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In which case your team gets 1 win per week, except when they play my team, when they get 0.

Seriously, though, I do it randomly. If you're really paranoid, we can involve 3 other parties w/ me. We'll have Dude #2 who sends a list of the captains names in whatever order he chooses to Dude #3 and Dude #4. I send the numbers 1-6 in a properly randomized order to dude #3 and Dude #4. Dude #3 posts the list of names he got from Dude #2 and the list of numbers he got from me, and then we line them up. Dude #4 makes sure everyone is telling the truth. It's the I'm-super-mega-ultra-paranoid-about-teh-draft-order system of randomization. MicroHULA: Serious Business.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tricked u into giving me the first pick. did i get leveled? is this all a joke? damn it!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ill still be a cap'n though.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, Fuji, tell him you're not serious. I've got enough stress in my life. Can't we all just get along.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:41 AM

no one liked my idea about allowing bonus scheduling days equal to the timezone differences between the two players, so i really doubt anyone wants to hear my solution to this new problem. i will say only that it involves a radioactive element, a cat, a box, and at least three emails.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:53 AM

is the cat dead?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:01 AM

the cat is neither alive nor dead, duh
Old 03-09-2007, 03:03 AM

no doosh it's both
Old 03-09-2007, 03:14 AM

same thing, duh

str8dork: is the cat dead?
str8dork: no doosh it's both

LOL contradictionments
Old 03-09-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, Fuji, tell him you're not serious. I've got enough stress in my life. Can't we all just get along.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol im having so much fun. of course im kidding.