Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes please?

What is the scandal?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no scandal, just a bunch of idiots in BBV that will believe anything and are like a bunch of high school girls looking for a drama-bomb that doesn't exist.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man these conspiracy theorys are hilarious, they are jokes though right? No one would be dumb enough to actually draw these conclusions right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people assume that no one would go to great lengths to scam?

I find it hilarious that people think that things are all good because the "Vigs" provided documents with someone's name on it and posted in this thread that everything was OK.

And I also find it hilarious that these same people are amazed when scams do come to light and say "how could anyone be dumb enough to fall for that?
Old 03-02-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I've been away from the computer all day. Anyway, I don't think there is anything else to day. I don't think I lost the faith of the BBV community. Sarah and I appreciate what you did for us. I'm not sure of the plausibility of me being both people on 2+2, as I seriously doubt the idea of trying to start "another round" of donations would happen, based on this situation, anyway.

I think it's time to let it die, as it's really not going anywhere. I think those who donated and PM'ed me about the situation are satisfied, and that is my biggest concern.

Thanks,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]Wouldn't be hard to prove you are on the up and up if you wanted to get back into good standing.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:24 PM

Define good standing. The bottom line is, those who want to believe what I have to say will, and those who don't want to believe what I have to say won't. That's natural, and not something I am willing to fight.

Vig
Old 03-02-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I've been away from the computer all day. Anyway, I don't think there is anything else to day. I don't think I lost the faith of the BBV community. Sarah and I appreciate what you did for us. I'm not sure of the plausibility of me being both people on 2+2, as I seriously doubt the idea of trying to start "another round" of donations would happen, based on this situation, anyway.

I think it's time to let it die, as it's really not going anywhere. I think those who donated and PM'ed me about the situation are satisfied, and that is my biggest concern.

Thanks,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

can you please post screenshots of the accounts in question to show us the money is there. someone mentioned it earlier but you didnt reply to it. thanks
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I've been away from the computer all day. Anyway, I don't think there is any more money to be had from BBV. I have obviously lost the faith of the BBV community.

Me, Myself, and I appreciate what you did for me. I'm not sure about admitting I am both people on 2+2, and I seriously doubt the idea of trying to start "another round" of donations would happen, I mean, you guys can't really be that dumb to fall for it again, right?.

I think it's time to let it die, so I can robusto my new bankroll in peace. I think those who donated and PM'ed me about the situation are confused as [censored], and that is my biggest concern.

Thanks,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

I FIXED YOUR POST
Old 03-02-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Define good standing. The bottom line is, those who want to believe what I have to say will, and those who don't want to believe what I have to say won't. That's natural, and not something I am willing to fight.

Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet another red flag.

The bottom line should be proving to those that were kind enough to donate to your cause that you used the money for what you said you were going to use it for and did not scam them. If you aren't a scammer, then you're a man (using that term loosely) of very low character at the least if you truly think you don't have to answer for this.

And for the record, I am not saying the vigs are or are not scammers. Just that there are enough red flags and enough general fishiness around this situation that I do not understand how some people take this at face value and are not skeptical.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet another red flag.

The bottom line should be proving to those that were kind enough to donate to your cause that you used the money for what you said you were going to use it for and did not scam them. If you aren't a scammer, then you're a man (using that term loosely) of very low character at the least if you truly think you don't have to answer for this.

And for the record, I am not saying the vigs are or are not scammers. Just that there are enough red flags and enough general fishiness around this situation that I do not understand how some people take this at face value and are not skeptical.

[/ QUOTE ]ding dong, if this is a scam, why do you think he caused the drama himself, instead of just enjoying the money he already scammed off everyone? i can't fathom that this is a scam until i get over this hurdle.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:43 PM

alpha, fair question.

I don't know, maybe this was an attempt to rescam BBV? (oh noes, vig stole all the money and I'm gonna die if you don't send me more) Maybe there is some scamminess mixed in with Jerry Springerness. Maybe it's just Jerry and no scam.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:47 PM

can someone cliff notes this i have no idea what happened after they accepted donations like a month or two ago