Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive thre

[ QUOTE ]
Cmon guy I technically got the last word in. Apparently where you come from that counts for something. Where I come from its like a BB team being up by 60 points but some tard from the other team dunks it with 3 seconds left and starts celebrating.

I would like it if you would either explain how your a huge troll or a complete moron. Cause its either one or the other. Also I don't feel too bad about the hijack, this thread is dieing anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your point? I think it's ok to calmly confront someone (not threaten) who flips me off, even a 50 year old lady with her son in tow, and you don't. We disagree.

Yet you still want to call me names and think that that proves something. I thought you were going to ignore me, but apparently you can't control yourself and had to respond. Why? Are you so weak that you feel the need to vindicate yourself on a message board where nobody gives a [censored] about you or me? Nobody cares man, just let it go. Better yet, come troll me on another thread so we can have the Troll Olympics 2007. I'm sure at least someone is entertained by this bs besides me.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive threats.

One of my friends' sister works for the DMV. When my buddy got a bad work review, he told her his boss's licence plate number. She reported the plates stolen so that when he eventually got pulled over it would be a huge hassle to straigten out. I assume this guy is probably doing the same thing.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think it's ok to calmly confront someone (not threaten) who flips me off, even a 50 year old lady with her son in tow, and you don't. We disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the gunning engine part, and the following to parking spot part. I don't care if its pyscho soft voice at that point I would be concerned as this is not standard. If you can't let some 50 year old lady flipping you the bird go, why are you so weak that you feel the need to confront her?

[ QUOTE ]

Yet you still want to call me names and think that that proves something.

[/ QUOTE ]
You started off by calling me an idiot friend, for no good reason. You don't like your own medicine? Also the [censored] about my kissing up to Tuq was so off base I felt I had to respond to. So why not hack on your reading comprehension in the same post?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure at least someone is entertained by this bs besides me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets hope.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yet another reason why flipping anyone off at any time is an incredibly dumb idea, especially if you are particularly feeble or a woman

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly. Unless you're purposely out looking for confrontation (in which case you're a dbag anyway) it is never a good idea to flip someone off, especially while driving.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive threats.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay so let me get this straight, you are saying that if a woman gives you the finger, when you almost hit her, and you ask her for an apology and she says no you have the right to make her life a living hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? He just wrote down your mom's tag numbers; it's not like he killed your family's dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

...yet.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You missed the gunning engine part, and the following to parking spot part. I don't care if its pyscho soft voice at that point I would be concerned as this is not standard. If you can't let some 50 year old lady flipping you the bird go, why are you so weak that you feel the need to confront her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? What do you expect when you flip off someone in a rimmed up Civic in a parking lot where he can easily confront you? Besides, I don't care what Civic guy did, I'm just saying I think it's ok. And yes I may feel the need to confront this pompous bitch and see what she has to say, depending on the situation.

[ QUOTE ]

You started off by calling me an idiot friend, for no good reason. You don't like your own medicine? Also the [censored] about my kissing up to Tuq was so off base I felt I had to respond to. So why not hack on your reading comprehension in the same post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I did. Sorry to offend you, but you misinterpreted/didn't understand what I was saying, and then you get all defensive and started back at me, yada yada.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:24 PM

Keep a gun in your glovebox
Old 02-11-2007, 09:59 PM

wow lock or something
Old 02-11-2007, 10:07 PM

This is why you should have a smarter mom that knows not to flick people off.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow lock or something

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, jesus christ this turned into a downie convention fast