Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: One possible solution

I agree he has the right to his opinion, however opinions can be completely wrong and/or utterly insane.

He is on a forum open to the public to express his opinion to that very public, so we are well within our rights to critique it.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tuff Fish is clearly very bitter and completely irrational when it comes to online poker.

He is desperately trying to fnid something to blame his results on OTHER THAN HIS OWN PLAY.

You can tell it angers him that there are people who actual turn a profit playing poker. He's jealous and spiteful of them.

The most hillarious thing about this is HE IS ALWAYS THE MOST CONSISTENTLY SLOW PLAYER AT THIS OWN TABLE.

He takes longer to act on his hands on average than pretty much anyone sitting at the table.

He makes accusations of them multi-tabling with no proof they are actually playing multiple tables. Maybe they are just VERY SLOW LIKE HE IS or perhaps have terrible connections.

Also, wouldn't all the sharks playing only one table SIMPLY MAKE THEM PLAY BETTER? Isn't it actually to your ADVANTAGE to have a shark multi-tabling? Your poker skill can only DECLINE as you play more tables, as your concentration gets spread thinner and thinner.

Perhaps this sort of rational thinking is beyond him. Many of his posts show how completely off the charts loony he is. According to him...

1. Online poker was banned, in part, because fish wrote letters to their congressman complaining about sharks taking their money online.

2. Online players will not enjoy B&M poker because of "the variance" they will encounter there.

Seriously what planet is this guy living on? And there are many others I can't recall.

The only reason everyone isn't telling him (in VERY viscious fashion) to get lost is because so many people had such laughs from his videos.

What I'm about to say is very harsh but is also very true.

Tony, you are very sad, bitter, and angry old man. You are completely self absorbed, dillusional, and irrational. You lose money at poker because you are simply bad at it and seem to refuse to make any effort to get better, despite a wealth of information and resources available to you.

Oh STFU. You don't have a clue who I am or what I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 PM

wow, no wonder you lose at poker, you have no logical or reasoning ability.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:55 PM

Get over yourself. The only reason people liked you before was because it was hilarious to get an audio-video presentation of what is going through the mind of a horrible, hopeless player.

Your crybaby "blah blah blah hudbot" routine is worn out as well. Half the games I play a PokerTracker doesn't even exist for it or I don't have it. When I do play Holdem I don't even bother opening PT/PA during the session, I only open PT at the end to get the hands. When I play NL I play 9 tables. With 9 tables I don't need PT/PA, I play way faster than you did with 1 table let alone multiples, and shockingly, I WIN MONEY. Strangely enough, when I play live, an interesting phenomenon occurs. I don't explode due to lack of my robotic computer assistance, I play however I think the correct way to play is, and again, possibly a result of some strange Christian magic, I WIN MONEY. People don't win consistently because of some stupid computer software or magic jelly beans, they win because they work hard at figuring out what the optimum plays are and then applying them, not coming onto an internet forum and moaning and groaning about it like some never-was bum.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself. The only reason people liked you before was because it was hilarious to get an audio-video presentation of what is going through the mind of a horrible, hopeless player.

Your crybaby "blah blah blah hudbot" routine is worn out as well. Half the games I play a PokerTracker doesn't even exist for it or I don't have it. When I do play Holdem I don't even bother opening PT/PA during the session, I only open PT at the end to get the hands. When I play NL I play 9 tables. With 9 tables I don't need PT/PA, I play way faster than you did with 1 table let alone multiples, and shockingly, I WIN MONEY. Strangely enough, when I play live, an interesting phenomenon occurs. I don't explode due to lack of my robotic computer assistance, I play however I think the correct way to play is, and again, possibly a result of some strange Christian magic, I WIN MONEY. People don't win consistently because of some stupid computer software or magic jelly beans, they win because they work hard at figuring out what the optimum plays are and then applying them, not coming onto an internet forum and moaning and groaning about it like some never-was bum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, feeling a little stressed are we?

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Tuff
Old 02-07-2007, 10:34 PM

At this point this is all I really hear:

Wah wah wah, I can't win at poker because all the sharks take my money!
Wah wah it's no fair they play so many tables!
Wah wah, poker is no fun because of them! I hate losing at poker but it's not my fault! WAHHHHH!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 10:37 PM

Lets say we rank players, A+ through F-

Players like Phil Ivey and Aba20 are rank A+, they can beat anyone in any NL holdem game under any condition.

Players that are great but not as great as the above can be around C+ through A depending on how good they play.

Players that can beat the average player are rank C+ through D+

Players that are total whales are rank F-

You are rank D(and im being nice), you understand how the game is played, you understand basic strategy, you could beat really passive loose players for a decent winrate, but you just play too bad to beat anyone ranked higher than you. You lack discipline, and frankly I think you are a little batty -- and not in the genius way.

What Im trying to say is, there are fish everywhere. And online poker will only get better from here on out. There will be new deposit methods coming out, and the fish will realize that online poker actually isnt illegal. In Europe and Asia poker will become more popular.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What Im trying to say is, there are fish everywhere. And online poker will only get better from here on out. There will be new deposit methods coming out, and the fish will realize that online poker actually isnt illegal. ..............

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are delusional.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:59 PM

Yea I know you keep saying stuff like this. Do you actually have anything meaningful to say or just random insults?

You do realize I called you batty, then you call me delusional. So I'm going to call you insane now.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:00 PM

By the way its not your fault, all elderly people lose their minds.