Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: HOW long this is going to last-

If you sign up for an account, does it take a few days to deposit or is it EFT Instacash?
Old 02-04-2007, 07:01 AM

Default Re: MyWebATM on Full Tilt?

[ QUOTE ]
I also had to give neteller my SS# when I signed up. I am usually really anal about giving out personal info, but I did sign up for mywebatm. I was a little hesitant at first, and maybe I ma being naive, but the fact that Fulltilt is endorsing them as their main choice for payment providers made me feel better. Do you really think Fulltilt would put them on there if they were scamming people? Maybe, but I would "hope" Fulltilt would do a little more research before puting them on their payment provider page.

(Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get screwed for siging up)

BTW- unless I read it wrong, there is a 100% bonus when you make your first deposit with Fulltilt through mywebatm.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost impossible to get money onto or off of Full Tilt at the moment. I'm sure that when faced with the inevitable collapse of one's company (due to lack of new funds and new players coming in) that standards may get lowered. This may end up being 100% legit but I would advise against placing blind faith in these sites looking out for your best interest right now. They're desperate and people in desperate situations do things they normally wouldn't do otherwise.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also had to give neteller my SS# when I signed up. I am usually really anal about giving out personal info, but I did sign up for mywebatm. I was a little hesitant at first, and maybe I ma being naive, but the fact that Fulltilt is endorsing them as their main choice for payment providers made me feel better. Do you really think Fulltilt would put them on there if they were scamming people? Maybe, but I would "hope" Fulltilt would do a little more research before puting them on their payment provider page.

(Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get screwed for siging up)

BTW- unless I read it wrong, there is a 100% bonus when you make your first deposit with Fulltilt through mywebatm.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's almost impossible to get money onto or off of Full Tilt at the moment. I'm sure that when faced with the inevitable collapse of one's company (due to lack of new funds and new players coming in) that standards may get lowered. This may end up being 100% legit but I would advise against placing blind faith in these sites looking out for your best interest right now. They're desperate and people in desperate situations do things they normally wouldn't do otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
ummm...withdrawal by check?
Old 02-04-2007, 09:49 AM

I will wait a few days before signing up, but unfortunately I think nowadays, even being a "Perfect consumer" you have a high chance of being taken.

Think of all the places your credit information is and then all the employees responsible to keep that information safe, the hackers trying to gain that information, etc. It is near impossible. Recently there have been large breeches at TJX Company (Bob's, Marshalls, AJ Wright) and Office Max. These consumers would be considered perfectly vigilant, outside factors just got the best of them.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FullTilt says 2 months for a check.

Has anyone received a check from them since NETeller bailed? There's no evidence yet that they are writing these checks at all.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, the reason some of us may have had to give our SS# to Neteller to open an account could be if you just opened a new checking account or are young and haven't made very many checks. It's harder to clarify the identity of someone this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall having to give Neteller my SSN. Neteller used microdeposits, which you had to verify, to confirm that you actually gave them a valid checking account that was really in your name. PayPal does this also, does not ask for SSN. Why can't these guys do the same?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller (pre-massacre) - regulated in UK, publicly traded, reliable and data-secure. Strict regulation of how they back their customer's deposits, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll point out that these "assurances" didnt stop Net&$&#$&er from taking everyone's money!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:42 AM

neteller requires valid last 4 of SSN

in other words, they already know your SSN, and just want you to verify the last 4 digits to make sure they have you nailed correctly

they run extensive credit check upon opening account. don't you remember the detailed credit history questions they asked to verify identity ? they already have everything they need to pwn u if they were so inclined
Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't done it but some posters are indicating 35+ day wait times from FTP and others are saying that their banks are refusing to cash PS checks.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 PM

Sure feels like a scam.

I try to sign up and put in all my info like SSN, DL#, etc. They say I can't be "verified" and give me a phone number to call. Phone number is to automated message that won't take my call unless I enter a valid MyWebATM card number, which of course is what I was calling to get. Emails to support@mywebatm.com are being ignored.

I hate life.