Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

Ed,

What about the Knights Templar, how do they fit in? Knights of Columbus, too.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think of ufology? How much truth is in the Disclosure Project?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think UFO's are from other planets, infact I believe they are from INSIDE our own planet. There are numerous reports of sightings of UFO's coming straight out of lakes in remote parts of chile and south america (which leads some to say that they have bases underground).

If you look at folk tales/legends of different religions and cultures you will read stories of civilizations underground, vast cities, races of beings far more advanced than humans. Where these people just imagining things? we always assume that the people of the past imagined everything. Whether it be the strange creatures described in folk tales (leprechauns, elves, monsters, even demons).

Where does the chupacabra come from? people hear reports of chupacabra sightings/ghost sightings/demon possessions and they laugh. I think we are only seeing just a bit of what was common for the people of the past, and is beginning to resurface.

Agartha is one of the most common names cited for the society of underground dwellers Agharta, its capital city, Shambalah.

The Ramayana one of the most famous texts of India, tells the story of the great avatar, Rama. It describes Rama as "an emissary from Agartha" who arrived on an air vehicle.

Quetzalcoatl is linked to the gods of Mesoamerica.
Legend has it that he vanished on a flying saucer for eight
days when he visited the inner worlds beneath the sea.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:38 PM

ed,

Have you read the graphic novel "From Hell"? Forget the silly movie. What are your opinions of the symbology explained in the graphic novel?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:38 PM

Did the CIA introduce crack into the ghettos to keep black people down?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:39 PM

Who's your favourite member of the illuminati?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think UFO's are from other planets, infact I believe they are from INSIDE our own planet

[/ QUOTE ]

What about NASA's term for UFOs, ETVs, or Extra Terrestrial Vehicles? I have heard the theory about bases here on earth. However, one of the guys in the Disclosure Project described in an interview about how the greys are indeed from another planet. He described how the greys broke the code and that other alien civilizations are not communicating with us. He also said they will come out and say they created Christ.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did the CIA introduce crack into the ghettos to keep black people down?

[/ QUOTE ]
ill get to the other questions in a sec, but I just had to answer this one!

Gary Webb video, in his own words
[ QUOTE ]
Gary Webb, the Pulitzer prize-winning reporter who broke the story of the CIA’s involvement in the importation of cocaine into the U.S., died December 10, 2004, reportedly from self-inflicted gunshots to the head.

It was a tragic end to a brilliant, and tragic, career.

In August 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published Webb’s 20,000 word, three-part series entitled Dark Alliance. The articles detailed the nexus between a California coke kingpin, CIA officials and assets and the Nicaraguan Contra army, whose funding had been cut off by an act of Congress in the mid-80s. Webb found evidence that the CIA had direct contact with the smugglers, knew the proceeds were going to fund the murderous Contras, and tried to cover it up when other law enforcement agencies began investigating. The most troubling aspect to the story was that the central player was no ordinary drug lord. He was the man many credit for popularizing crack, the highly addictive, smoke-able form of cocaine.

For many African-Americans, the story smacked of a grand conspiracy to destroy the black community. There were rallies in Watts and Compton, and heated discussions on black media across the country. Members of the Congressional Black Caucus called for a federal investigation. In November 1996, CIA director John Deutch appeared at Locke High School in South Central Los Angeles to personally answer to the allegations. He was met with loud jeers. It was a PR disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]
how in the world do you shoot yourself twice with a shotgun? after the first shot the pain wouldn't allow you to do anything. Something is wrong here, was he silenced?

btw from what I remember she shot himself in the mouth. Come on how do you get a follow up shot with a shotgun after blowing off your jaw??
Old 02-01-2007, 07:45 PM

Ed,

Did you know that many fireman already have chip implants and a few children of the very wealthy? Bill Gates also has one. A big selling point of the chip implants will be that your children can never be kidnapped. It will be routine for parents to have their children "chipped" at birth for this reason. The company that makes these chips is called Digital Angel Corporation. http://www.digitalangelcorp.com/
Old 02-01-2007, 07:47 PM

Digital Angel has been around for awhile. In some European countries people are getting chipped for free by VeriChip in trendy clubs.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Digital Angel has been around for awhile. In some European countries people are getting chipped for free by VeriChip in trendy clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I saw that on The Discovery Channel a few days ago. It was called Earth 2057. I have known about Digital Angel since the late 90's. These are not the same chips though, the future chips will be made mandatory like an ID card. Or so the hypothesis goes.