Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Are the Cards on Pokerstars Random?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, that is actually the first decent reason I've ever seen for sites possibly fixing results ever given. Usually its just random B.S. like "my AA got sucked out on 5 times in a row!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]. That post was the same usual crap of morons reguarly coming onto these boards with bizarre conspiracy theories with no evidence.

[ QUOTE ]
The point: In the absence of hard data to "prove" one assertion or another, there's just no way to know; and all comments supporting one position or another are just baseless assumptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also [censored].

I cannot prove that flying reindeers do not exist. I have no hard data to "prove" that flying reindeers do not exist. There are certainly plenty of people (most of them about five years old, and about equivalent in mental age to the morons on here claiming online poker is rigged with no proof) who believe that flying reindeers exist.

While the nits can suggest that there is a chance that flying reindeers exist, I'm willing to claim that there are no flying reindeers (another planet? hiding in northern finland? they only come out at night when no body is watching? they only reveal themselves to a "special few"?).

For the many thousands of people who believe that online poker is rigged, don't you think that one, just ONE [censored] PERSON, might have some proof?

Don't you think it is odd THAT NOT A SINGLE [censored] PERSON OUT OF ALL THE THOUSANDS WHO CLAIM ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED HAVE PROVIDED A SINGLE [censored] SHRED OF EVIDENCE?

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I think people should take a look at are the tourney's that have taken place lately. I am willing to wager that a much higher ratio of Americans to the rest of the world are winnning lately, as compared to before these problens were occuring.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome. I will take you up on that wager.

I'm willing to take up your offer at $500 at even money (held in escrow, 'cause obviously I don't trust a moron who believes online poker is rigged) that there is no significant statistical proof of your above statement in the time period between November 1, 2006 and February 1, 2007, compared with the period between July 1, 2006 and September 1, 2006.*

*before you accept this wage, we need to sort out a few details like an independent judge.

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE, FLYING REINDEER DO EXIST!!!!

Old 02-08-2007, 04:14 PM

I want AA five times in a row
Old 02-08-2007, 05:43 PM

what a twist.

Edit: OP is a complete moron 'till we get the numbers. After we get the numbers, OP is still a complete moron.

I suppose you take the bet if you disagree with me Needhelp.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:03 PM

Santa has to be behind those Raindeer!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:12 PM

talking about flying reindeer actually has more value on here than talking about pokerstars being rigged, because at least it is entertaining.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:28 PM

I believe in you OP. NO one can possibly beat me. I'm just that good.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Santa has to be behind those Raindeer!

[/ QUOTE ]

See? I told you they were Santa's.

Incidentally, Mr. Needhelp, I spoke to Santa about Stars being rigged after I saw your post. He says it's only rigged for naughty little boys who troll 2+2.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I thought you said you were an accountant. Well, actually what you said was "I am accountant," and I didn't believe that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see you're listening. I have allocated 90% of my working time to poker and the other 10% to accounting. The reason for this is that I can't stand to see people sitting at the tables holding on to money that should rightfully be mine. The 10% devoted to accounting is mainly volunteer work to charities. I feel like I am a contributing member to society only when I volunteer. I would not feel this way if all I did was take money from unsuspecting players like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I play live, I always run into players like you.

Unfortunately for them, I always take their money because they "think" they play well, when in actuality they play pretty much the same everyone else does.

It's really fun to see them get upset also. You are most likely that type of player.

Inside, I just laugh - outside I do too.

Seriously, good luck in everything that you do.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I thought you said you were an accountant. Well, actually what you said was "I am accountant," and I didn't believe that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see you're listening. I have allocated 90% of my working time to poker and the other 10% to accounting. The reason for this is that I can't stand to see people sitting at the tables holding on to money that should rightfully be mine. The 10% devoted to accounting is mainly volunteer work to charities. I feel like I am a contributing member to society only when I volunteer. I would not feel this way if all I did was take money from unsuspecting players like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time I play live, I always run into players like you.

Unfortunately for them, I always take their money because they "think" they play well, when in actuality they play pretty much the same everyone else does.

It's really fun to see them get upset also. You are most likely that type of player.

Inside, I just laugh - outside I do too.

Seriously, good luck in everything that you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt very much that you take money from players like me in live games. I don't play anything less than 100-200 live. And I generally tend to look down on players that don't play these limits or higher. Keep yucking it up at your limits that you are playing at though. Most likely 10-20 and 20-40. Players that play these games are jokes and don't have a clue what poker is all about.

Let's get one thing straight, "no one takes my money". If I don't have an egde then I don't play. I usually do have the edge though. And lets face it, you are most likely some worthless low limit player.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:49 PM

I believe that N88dh8lp is a pathological liar.

He has offered a wager, and I have accepted it - yet he refuses to confirm this.

He has offered to make his database available - yet he refuses to actually do this.