Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Epassporte is the only funding option.....

Thanks for the help guys, both my MC and visa are now ok to load with...only problem now is there system is having problems off and on due to high volumes.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:19 PM

Okay quick question, since I'm a bit confused.

Right now I want to get about 5 grand off of site A. Lets say I setup my e-passporte account and they take 5% of the deposit, is this the only cut they are taking, or will they be taking 5% of my 5 grand too?

Basically I just want to open the account then transfer this from site A to site B. Is that free or no?
Old 01-19-2007, 11:35 PM

FYI, if you ARE able to load epassporte with your credit card, don't be surprised to see a cash advance fee on your next credit card statement. That is what happened to me. It was considered a cash advance.

In re increasing your trans limit from $500 to $1000, I think I looked into that once and found out there was a fee associated with the upgrade. I don't remember how much it was.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:41 PM

Epassporte has been declining all of my cards after previously allowing me to register them.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:47 PM

when you sign up for epassporte, do you create a "personal" account or a "business" account?
Old 01-19-2007, 11:56 PM

personal. business takes a day + an interview.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:59 PM

I was just thinking,where the hell is the Epass guy that posted a week or two ago? Mightve been a good time to have been here.Anyways,i quit using Neteller about three months ago knowing that they were bailing,and have been using Epass since.Ive made numerous deposits via multiple sources into Epass,i also have made dozens of withdraws.Basically,ive been through every scenario so if anyone has any questions ill answer best i can.I only say this cause reading the threads last day or two ive seen alot of misinformation flying around.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking,where the hell is the Epass guy that posted a week or two ago? Mightve been a good time to have been here.Anyways,i quit using Neteller about three months ago knowing that they were bailing,and have been using Epass since.Ive made numerous deposits via multiple sources into Epass,i also have made dozens of withdraws.Basically,ive been through every scenario so if anyone has any questions ill answer best i can.I only say this cause reading the threads last day or two ive seen alot of misinformation flying around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I filled out the info to sign up w/ epassporte and fund via checking account. I have to wait for the 2 small deposits. How long do these usually take before they show up? What do I say when I call the bank to ask about the deposits? After I enter the 2 amounts to verify the bank account, am I good to go?
Old 01-20-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost exactly the same for me.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI, if you ARE able to load epassporte with your credit card, don't be surprised to see a cash advance fee on your next credit card statement. That is what happened to me. It was considered a cash advance.

In re increasing your trans limit from $500 to $1000, I think I looked into that once and found out there was a fee associated with the upgrade. I don't remember how much it was.

[/ QUOTE ]The fee is $5 to become a "Select" member,which increases your trans limit to $1000.To answer a previous question which asked about increasing that rate higher,this supposedly can be done but when i inquired about it the responce i received was vague.Basically,you must have a certain amount of cash in your Epass account to qualify for the further increase,then contact them and ask for the increase.