Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: About the forums.

astarck's thread about an alleged scammer, Mythra, is an excellent example of the camaraderie and honesty that prevails amongst the Twoplustwo fraternity.

As one of the mods of the Zoo, I am particularly pleased that not one of the scores of readers posting in the thread went overboard with their comments, and so we were all able to "enjoy" seeing a beginning, middle and end to an entire story as it played out, live, before us.

My sincere thanks to all participants in the saga for dealing with what was a very difficult position for the OP in an adult and helpful manner.

This thread is a prime template for what can be done, without a deleted trainwrecked thread resulting, by logical and restrained argument and persuasion.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for threads that may not be deleted, FrankStallone in NVG. Note Dids' change of the topic. Magnificent stuff all-around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I'd forgotten about all that.

Hypothetical received pm's with names removed.

[ QUOTE ]
For a random person such as yourself to attack a blatent joke is really cute. The warriors shirt was rather interesting as well. You can tell me, or I can find out. WHo knows we might end up meeting someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point I think I would have asked whether or not I should plan on being stabbed.

[ QUOTE ]
no, no stabbing. Just wondering what your motivation is to go that far out of your way? Also, to light the fact that anyone who goes that far out their way, might find the same force coming around back at them.
I find it hard to believe you didn't understand the angle I was coming from, it's crafting something to get a response. How can you not see that?
You made the choice to do what you did. Now, I have the choice as to how what I think will bring us back to even.
I noticed I was wearing a warriors shirt in your depection.Where did you get that inspiation? Funny, I could probably guess your address, where you work, send one of my friends who didn't make it as far as me and he can probably give me a pretty good desription of you, so I can repay the favor.. and make a drawing of my own of course. You really have no clue as to what I could possibly do. I might have you wearing a yellow shirt or a red one.
Just know I would only find out information and only for drawing a nice picture back. Only a crazy person would threaten bodily harm, I just want to return the favor.
I always wondered what people thought when they come after a person unprovoked, do they not see the potential for something bad coming back at them? I would accept an apology, or silence as a lack of one. Hope to hear from you, cheers,

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No really, you should apologize. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all clearly made up by me, but in my story this is what would have been pm'd to me after I asked an admin if I should run for the border.

[ QUOTE ]
To be nice, I must admit I am mostly kidding. Just for some reason you bother me more than the others. Just know in this life giving out random hostility will come back, someone somewhere is going to pull your card. Trust me, if you did deem me as desperate or deranged you might want to know who not to [censored] with in the future, that personality profile is just that. I guess you will have to wait and find out if I am in fact deranged or not. Funny, now you are hoping I am sane, whereas before you thought I had problems and due to your disposition in life you saw someone who in your mind was deranged and really tried to hurt them. You deserve someone who is in that spot to do something deranged to you. Honestly man, why try to push someone you think is close to the edge of that cliff??, without them even speaking a word to you. You might come to find, you might be the one with some things to think about.
Hello, hello hello hello?? - your concious
Lucky for you, I am only crazy for the hit show Becker...
hope you learn something the human elemant of life before you are old and bitter. good luck to you, no hard feelings,

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was out, but they pulled me back in!

[ QUOTE ]
Hey buddy, how was your christmas? I just wanted to check in on you. Let me know how things are going.. cool?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I go two hours without posting, AVENGE ME! Also, I'm pretty sure it's "pull your cord", not card.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:33 PM

Victor's classic thread containing interesting poles and numbers.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:56 AM

Lee Jones gives some good Security tips for avoiding poker account hackers.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:25 PM

OOT thread about disgusting parasites. I haven't clicked on any of the links in there, but one of you sickos might want to try them.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:14 AM

Software products that you think are really good ... Excellent, must read thread in the ElD Forum.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:58 AM

Not for the thread, but for the linked document... Legal Article on Internet Gambling
Old 02-23-2007, 06:55 AM

Cardsharpcook has made a couple really good posts about his culinary education.

CIA Part One

CIA Externship

CIA Part Two
Old 02-27-2007, 07:00 PM

Tell us about your job in EDGD.

Don't miss Dids' classic entry, which includes:

What makes you in particular well-suited or poorly-suited for your work? ... I relate well with people, I'm good at hiring.

What kind of problems do you encounter? ... idiots on all fronts.

What are the biggest (most common) sources of frustration and elation? I have two employees who are mostly braindead and useless. I can't fire them. Communicating them at all is a pain.

That's our Dids, that is! Who couldn't love him? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2007, 07:05 PM

Barry G says "LOL DONKAMENTS" on the High Stakes Poker TV show to collect $10k for his charity.

BBV pays up.