Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2006, 12:16 AM

Default Re: Does anyone still watch Survivor?

The auction was pretty good. Retarded move by Candace and Adam, what were they holding out for? Food? I would have paid up to $1k for "power in the game." I'm glad Becky picked Candace again for exile, I was almost thinking she would go soft and send Adam instead.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:29 AM

Candace and Adam are horrible at this game. They do about as little bidding as possible then whine and complain because Jonathan won the most.

I think Yul has pretty much won this game. He looks invincible right now. His biggest problem will be who will be with him in the finals. He really needs it to be Jonathan, Becky, or the other girl whose name I don't even recall. I think anyone else gets the jury vote against Yul and Becky/random girl may be viewed as coattailers and not deserving. I can't imagine anybody voting for Jonathan to win.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:58 AM

I think the morons (Adam etc) really screwed up by threatening to vote against Yul in the jury if he didn't kick Johnathon. This makes it so that Yul's best strategy is now to take Johnathon to the final 2, as the only person he will definitely beat. When Yul originally told Johnathon he wanted to take him to the final 2, I think he was just saying what he wanted to hear, to secure his swing vote. Surely he wasn't scared he would somehow lose to Becky in the final vote, she hasn't even done anything. I think he was definitely planning to dump Johnathon soon, but now he's stuck with him.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Candace and Adam are horrible at this game. They do about as little bidding as possible then whine and complain because Jonathan won the most.

I think Yul has pretty much won this game. He looks invincible right now. His biggest problem will be who will be with him in the finals. He really needs it to be Jonathan, Becky, or the other girl whose name I don't even recall. I think anyone else gets the jury vote against Yul and Becky/random girl may be viewed as coattailers and not deserving. I can't imagine anybody voting for Jonathan to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that Yul would win in the final no matter who he is against. The problem that Yul has is getting to the final. He must win the imunity challange when it's down to three. I can't imagine that anyone would keep him in that spot, and the hidden idol is no longer good.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in the end im sure theyll do that stand on a pole thing like they always do when it's down to 3. ozzy will obviously win that and yul if he's so smart should see that coming. so he needs to be thinking about how to get rid of ozzy as soon as it becomes possible, I

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. i think yul will try and convince becky or jonathan or whoever is left in the final 4 to vote ozzy off with the promise of taking them to the final 2.

awesome how they sent candice away to exile island again. but how funny would it have been to send parvati to exile island, interrupting her in the middle of her bath?

and i agree, the auction was retarded. jonathan played the auction the best.

i've been wanting yul to win the whole way through, and he has by far the best chance to make it to the final 3, but it will be interesting to see how that plays out (with regards to making final two and then winning it).
Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 AM

i hated jonathan up until this episode, good on ya man! i'm so happy he owned everyone up. it was stupid for adam and candice to give up so quickly one the auction "this will give you power in the game..." bid.

it was funny how candice, parvarti (sp?) and adam were complaining about the fish. they sit around and do jack [censored], then candice goes out to bitch out jonathan and he owned her by telling her he has fished the whole time.

i like jonathan, it's a shame he cannot win. =/ also note, candice is the first white member on the jury, "the man" is keepin the brothers and sisters down :P
Old 12-01-2006, 02:58 PM

A few random thoughts:

Does anybody else think Adam is a 2+2er? When he was talking to Candice he said, "Jonathan sucks at life." I think that's a phrase somewhat unique to 2+2, isn't it? If so, he's not doing 2+2 proud.

It cracked me up when Jonathan told Parvati, Adam, and Candice that Yul had the idol and Parvati refused to believe him because he's a 'lying rat.'

8,335 seasons of Survivor, and these people still get offended if someone (who they're obviously using only as an extra vote, with plans to jettison them ASAP) lies to them...

Candice's scorched earth temper tantrum, where she told Jonathan what his teammates had been saying about him was pretty stupid. If Yul had been thinking about getting rid of Jonathan in exchange for their votes, she screwed that up.

It was also pretty classless.

It was also pretty funny.

I didn't like Ozzy after they talked about throwing a challenge early in the game just to get rid of a nutjob teammaate. But then I felt bad for him since he was catching a gazillion fish every day and he was soon to be on the chopping block. Then the mutiny happened and he started dominating every freaking challenge. The guy is part fish, part monkey.

Jonathan is an unwilling villain. I think he's a bit socially maladjusted, and doesn't even realize how he grates on people. He's found himself the victim of circumstances, made pretty good choices to survive (though his decision to mutiny was not his best moment) and may end up backing into 2nd place.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:22 PM

To be fair, Jonathan didn't mutiny, Candace did and he had to follow. This is why Candace has been sent to Exile Island like 100 times.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:58 PM

Loved the Parvati stiffies as they were approaching the immunity challenge from the beach last hight.

It will be a shame when she gets back to the real world and bulks up again...

Final two: Asian chick, black chick. Yul blows it somehow.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:24 PM

DeuceKicker,

"X sucks at life" is mote definitely not uniquo to 2+2.

All,

I couldn't believe how stupid most contestants were during the auction, but most surprising was Yul. With Becky's money, he had a huge bankroll! Give it a Kramer and BUY BUY BUY!