Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Vanessa Rousso

[ QUOTE ]
she sounds like the prototypical 2p2er. she's also relatively humble.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? these two things don't go together no more than oil and water
Old 09-11-2006, 05:02 AM

? Tyler Durdern(yaser)UCLAbruinz(Paul)chrisman88?(chris),N ath(nath),yaser(again),Mr.TimCaum(not Tim), Rizen(eric),ZBTHorton(Brian),Mlagoo(chris?),Yuv,Go bboboy(Jimmy)

Damn it, I know the first guy too. I met him. Who knows Mlagoo's first name? Yuv's real name?
Old 09-11-2006, 07:05 AM

Yeah, what bothers me is that when there's a thread questioning someone's looks you bust out that montage of the tournament players to be like "haha LOL these are the people posting about looks so don't worry about it", even pretty much none of whom post in these threads, and since I have a [censored] reconstructed face I'm not the prettiest boy on the block anymore and so I take it a little more personally than I might otherwise.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:36 AM

nath, i think you're pretty.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM

also, i always kind of thought vanessa rousso seemed pretty annoying - at least all the coverage about her anyway, but i just listened to that circuit interview and now i think she's adorable [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] totally hyperactive and nerdy, obviously intelligent and sounds like she would be fun to be around.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow unf'ingbelievable - and shallow to even say something like that about someone - I personally know Vanessa, I've played cards with her - she is beautiful inside and out, highly intelligent and a great person. I'm so sick of guys posting threads about how women look. No wonder some women never feel good enough. I'd love for you to post a picture of yourself so I could tear you to shreds... In fact - I dare you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

just curious, if for example im butt ugly, am i not allowed to criticize how women look? that seems sort of hypocritical to me - its not like if a 2p2er is ugly himself he suddenly isnt allowed to mention that a woman isnt hot
Old 09-11-2006, 10:56 AM

Three thoughts:

1- limit players are obviously way better looking than MTTers.

2- Gobboboy, as a fellow fat person, you are not doing our kind any favors with that shirt.

3- Nath has really been on point in this thread (but don't tell anybody I said that).
Old 09-11-2006, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow unf'ingbelievable - and shallow to even say something like that about someone - I personally know Vanessa, I've played cards with her - she is beautiful inside and out, highly intelligent and a great person. I'm so sick of guys posting threads about how women look. No wonder some women never feel good enough. I'd love for you to post a picture of yourself so I could tear you to shreds... In fact - I dare you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

just curious, if for example im butt ugly, am i not allowed to criticize how women look? that seems sort of hypocritical to me - its not like if a 2p2er is ugly himself he suddenly isnt allowed to mention that a woman isnt hot

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as use Kipin's OOT approach I think you can critize away.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:15 PM

Wow - LOL - if that's 52s he's actually a LOT better looking than I thought he'd be from the ugliness he displays toward others in his posts. Not bad...
Old 09-11-2006, 12:17 PM

Well said and nice picture [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]