Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Full lines are up:

[ QUOTE ]
Someone, someday, is going to have to change weight divisions and fight someone else. Where's the James Toney of the UFC?

[/ QUOTE ]

war vera.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aoki @ +200 is looking real nice to me on the Bushido card...

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for the tip. I placed a bet on Aoki and I just see that he won [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2006, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aoki @ +200 is looking real nice to me on the Bushido card...

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for the tip. I placed a bet on Aoki and I just see that he won [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

right on man!

consider putting some action on Okami as well. hes nowhere near the talent that Aoki is but he is a rock friggin solid fighter that is woefully undervalued because of a lack of name recognition in the states.

im not terribly worried about him getting beat, im more worried about shady judging...
Old 08-26-2006, 07:44 PM

PerformiFy, were you going to do your full card predictions for the PPV tonight?
Old 08-26-2006, 08:00 PM

Default Re: WAR UNDERRATED SHOOTO CHAMPS

oh and war gilbert. there is almost no one i would bet on against gilbert.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Early UFC 62 & 63 Lines

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find it very interesting that people are hitting forrest so hard.. It scares me, because I plan to max out on bonnar.

With posters like Performify that really know their stuff hammering forrest/recommending him so hard..

I see the match going to a decision -- I just hope griffin is off his game a bit or bonnar is very much on his, either way, i dont really see griffin having such a huge advantage.

I think I find it even more interesting that you guys find more value in forrest than liddel?

You're getting the same price for liddel as you are forrest -- and liddel has the heaviest hands in the business, the best standup, best takedown defense, the guy is a monster.

Bobalu needs to get the fight on the ground, which is not going to happen against chuck.. So why bet forrest and not chuck?

Are you guys betting forrest because you believe bonnar to be just that bad? it seems Chuck vs Bobalu is a straight mismatch in terms of style?

[/ QUOTE ]

babalu is the biggest threat chuck has faced in the last few years. personally i think chuck will take it but i dont find value in betting against someone who immediately has a 70% chance of finishing the fight if he gets at takedown in the middle of the ring.

forrest is fighting *very* well these days, bonnar is not. they were dead even against eachother when had been training incessently last time they met.

since then, forrest has looked better and better with each fight, while bonnar has not.

forrest has much higher value in my eyes than chuck in this case.

forrest by decisive decision, i say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely disagree with this post, and completely agree with what the first guy had to say.

Chuck has beaten Babalu before, and nothing about them has changed...except both have won a bunch of fights since then. Babalu has no way of defeating Chuck...no way. Some say he might submit him, but that's a joke. Chuck is not susceptable to submissions, people don't know that he's been doing jui-jitsu for 9-10 years now, because no one can hold him down...Babalu is clearly no different. This one will be ugly, and is a HUGE lock. Free money here.

I agree with the original guy about the Bonnar vs. Griffin fight as well. These are two, young, proud fighters. They are going to go head to head, and see who can land the best punch. There is no reason to think anything different from last time will happen...except this time, Bonnar is back for redemption. I think it's a toss-up, and the line dictates a bet on Bonnar. I think it's good value...not a popular choice here.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:51 PM

Default war okami.

Official Score:
30-27
30-27
29-28 All for Okami.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:07 PM

Default Re: war okami.

[ QUOTE ]
Official Score:
30-27
30-27
29-28 All for Okami.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it didnt start til 9:00???? I bet on Okami
Old 08-26-2006, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Early UFC 62 & 63 Lines

[ QUOTE ]
Chuck is not susceptable to submissions

[/ QUOTE ]

check has never faced anyone with babalu's submission skills, ever.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?FighterID=192

babalu is pretty much the only lhw in the ufc with literally world class sub skills.

do i think he will win? hell no, but i dont find value in chucks line against babalu.

i respect your angle on bonnar v forrest btw, but i still think forrest gets the dec w. if you prove me wrong, im sure its going to be a hell of a fight.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:22 PM

Default Re: war okami.

prelims started at about 5:30 PST. i really like that the ufc are bringing in *solid* up and coming japanese fighters. its the most exciting trend ive seen in the ufc to date.