Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2006, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Approaching girls in bars: effective approaches etc

[ QUOTE ]
Of course it works it's called 'paying attention to what they say and thinking about it'. It's key to getting people to do whatever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I was pulling your leg..

Attention seems to be key here.

Which requires being vaguely sober I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

n1
Old 05-18-2006, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My friend was out once and said some guy (who was a little buzzed already) went up to
some girl at the bar and said: "Now before we start anything, I just want to let
you know that I have a small penis. I mean it's really small, so don't be expecting too much..."(or something along those lines)
And my friend told me that he hit it off w/ the girl from there and they left together!

[/ QUOTE ]

Crikey now that is advanced strategy - reverse psychology?

[/ QUOTE ]

While it is pretty ridiculous, the strategy isn't all bad because it eliminates that awkward transition that is going to be made where you go from your background/interests whatever into "sooo do you have a boyfriend?" Of course you don't want to have to use this line more than 1 or 2 times in the bar or your reputation might suffer haha.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My friend was out once and said some guy (who was a little buzzed already) went up to
some girl at the bar and said: "Now before we start anything, I just want to let
you know that I have a small penis. I mean it's really small, so don't be expecting too much..."(or something along those lines)
And my friend told me that he hit it off w/ the girl from there and they left together!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While it is pretty ridiculous, the strategy isn't all bad because it eliminates that awkward transition that is going to be made where you go from your background/interests whatever into "sooo do you have a boyfriend?" Of course you don't want to have to use this line more than 1 or 2 times in the bar or your reputation might suffer haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice point. You both know that a purely platonic encounter - where you go off and read poetry to each other - is not really the plan. Any further ideas?
Old 05-18-2006, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
there are other ways of doing this that don't involve talking about the size of your dick.