Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Re: brag :lebron

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I just saw the game and here is a clip:

lebron

I stand by meh but I don't want to take anything away from Lebron. His performances during last season's playoffs were better than this and they made be almost a full believer. Saying this one was great, however, is just results oriented.

[/ QUOTE ]

that vid doesnt capture the essence of it, it doesnt show how he was dominating the game/answering everything and anything the pistons did. Also last year he was a douche who traveled on every play.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOLOL I knew there was something. You [censored] fanboys

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol- lebron you weren't perfect, hahahahaha. Fanboys love someone who wasn't perfect, he didn't even make all his shots!!! he was like 11/13 during the overtimes, if he had hit those other 2 the game wouldn't have been that close. LOLOOLOLOLOL. It wasn't a great performance, i wanna see ball handling (averaging 7 assists per game with "shooters" like donyell marshall and his 40.1%, damon jones and his 38.6%, and Hughes and his 40.2% fg % since coming to the cavs, just doesn't cut it, i wanna see some ball handlin), who cares that he scores 27 PPG against the best defensive team in the east. [censored] it, he can't shoot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected about the free throws but yeah, he can't shoot. He could've easily coughed up the game with any one of those retarded shots that happened to hit.

Poker minds should understand this. Great defense isn't ZOMG REJECTED or a fancy steal, is just sticking a hand in the right place or making the shooter slightly off balanced so his 50% shot is now a 35% or %25. Over the long run...

Not only did Lebron get D'ed, he got flustered into taking horrible shots, he just happened to bad beat the pistons with some miracles.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LOLOL I knew there was something. You [censored] fanboys

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol- lebron you weren't perfect, hahahahaha. Fanboys love someone who wasn't perfect, he didn't even make all his shots!!! he was like 11/13 during the overtimes, if he had hit those other 2 the game wouldn't have been that close. LOLOOLOLOLOL. It wasn't a great performance, i wanna see ball handling (averaging 7 assists per game with "shooters" like donyell marshall and his 40.1%, damon jones and his 38.6%, and Hughes and his 40.2% fg % since coming to the cavs, just doesn't cut it, i wanna see some ball handlin), who cares that he scores 27 PPG against the best defensive team in the east. [censored] it, he can't shoot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected about the free throws but yeah, he can't shoot. He could've easily coughed up the game with any one of those retarded shots that happened to hit.

Poker minds should understand this. Great defense isn't ZOMG REJECTED or a fancy steal, is just sticking a hand in the right place or making the shooter slightly off balanced so his 50% shot is now a 35% or %25. Over the long run...

Not only did Lebron get D'ed, he got flustered into taking horrible shots, he just happened to bad beat the pistons with some miracles.

[/ QUOTE ]

the point is that he is capable of hitting such shots though. most players can't. the rest of the cavs suck or were sucking, so they left it up to lebron.

sorry cc i understand results orientation but it's tough to argue that this was anything but great.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

lebron

I stand by meh but I don't want to take anything away from Lebron. His performances during last season's playoffs were better than this and they made be almost a full believer. Saying this one was great, however, is just results oriented.

[/ QUOTE ]

that vid doesnt capture the essence of it, it doesnt show how he was dominating the game/answering everything and anything the pistons did. Also last year he was a douche who traveled on every play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the game, I just couldn't post my guy's tivo. He took some highly suspect jumpers, and about the travelling... Well I don't think much has changed but that's not lebron specific, it's just the way the game has evolved.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:28 AM

how can you rip on lebron for taking those shots WHEN HE'S MAKING THEM. ever see kobe bryant score 60 points? mj score 50? how do you think they get it done? when you're in the zone nothing can [censored] with your shot and you can hoist it up from anywhere, basketball is about confidence
Old 06-03-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the point is that he is capable of hitting such shots though. most players can't. the rest of the cavs suck or were sucking, so they left it up to lebron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody that can throw the ball into the air without getting blocked is technicaly 'capable' but more realistically, any shooting guard in the NBA can make these shots, and Lebron opted against the pass to take some 10-15% shots.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how can you rip on lebron for taking those shots WHEN HE'S MAKING THEM. ever see kobe bryant score 60 points? mj score 50? how do you think they get it done? when you're in the zone nothing can [censored] with your shot and you can
hoist it up from anywhere, basketball is about confidence

[/ QUOTE ]

When he's making them... Lol srsrly? Are you a winning poker player? You honestly don't see the correlation here?

Yeah basketball is ALL about confidence, I don't know anything. Lol.

Lol, had to reread it to see if I didn't imagine it. Lolz. "EVER SEEN SOMEBODY HIT A 2 OUTER?!?!!"
Old 06-03-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can you rip on lebron for taking those shots WHEN HE'S MAKING THEM. ever see kobe bryant score 60 points? mj score 50? how do you think they get it done? when you're in the zone nothing can [censored] with your shot and you can

[/ QUOTE ]

When he's making them... Lol srsrly? Are you a winning poker player? You honestly don't see the correlation here?

Lol, had to reread it to see if I didn't imagine it. Lolz. "EVER SEEN SOMEBODY HIT A 2 OUTER?!?!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

the comparison you're making isn't as apt as you think it is.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

lebron

[/ QUOTE ]

morons

[/ QUOTE ]

plural?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the comparison you're making isn't as apt as you think it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well make a better one. Or did you already with the 'morons'?