Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

Beatme1 owned gatorade boy for sure.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:59 AM

In the last bot thread, OP posted stat screenshots. Where is the evidence here???

also, FullTilt needs to reply with evidence/reasoning so that we know this isn't a witch hunt.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:30 AM

deathdonkey and gehrig ahve posed the most compelling questions thus far IMO and until beatme1 responds in some way, i don't really care what MrG's evidence was.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the last bot thread, OP posted stat screenshots. Where is the evidence here???

also, FullTilt needs to reply with evidence/reasoning so that we know this isn't a witch hunt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fulltilt's unwillingess to disclose their bot detecting means makes sense.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beatme1 had literally 0 hands played against the 8 or so bots that constantly played in his games. he did have plenty of hands against The Bryce, who is the biggest winner in his games and a human, as well as other ppl that i know are very good humans

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is The Bryce? What nickname did he use at Full Tilt?

In general the way I play is simple. I sit at an empty HU table and wait for a game. A player has to sit at my table if he wants to play me. So if the players you are refering to did not sit at my table I did not play them.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fulltilt's unwillingess to disclose their bot detecting means makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it make sense if this was happening to you?

Basically what they are saying is I am quilty until proven innocent but they won't speak to me or watch me play.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:28 PM

Beatme1,

I stand by what I have said... I do not work for FullTiltPoker nor do I have any say to what they do or not. They investigated the matter and made their findings, I don’t control their findings. Obviously you did something wrong, because you can no longer play poker on FTP... My personal opinion is I am glad they don’t allow bots. Should I feel bad that you were caught? Should I feel bad you lost money? Should I feel bad FTP finally pulled their heads out of their Asses and banned you and the rest of your crew. There is WAY more to this story that you are not sharing that key 2+2er's know about. Please answer the questions that have been set forth to you and answer why you have never played 1 hand against the other bots in over 100,000 hands that you have played. Simple question should deserve a simple answer yet you have not answered that question. If you’re pissed that your money is frozen and you claim that you’re innocent (which your absolutely 100% not) then bring your case to FTP or the Gaming commission. Anyone can say anything they want. I can say everyone is a bot, but FTP is not going to go around closing everyone's account are they? Do I, one single solitary person that has no affiliation with FTP have that much power? You make me feel powerful, thanks. And reviewing my e-mail's from my site's account I did receive an e-mail from rednight while I was underway and not in the US, not until now I know you were the same guy and surprise, surprise I knew you used a bot then too, hence why you wanted to play me LIVE in the first place... Which again I ACCEPT. You playing me LIVE though does not prove you use a bot or not, but it will prove who you are and I am interested in meeting you in person. I have already got 3 "intermediaries" for our game to make sure it’s legit and on the up and up as you request... All 3 are 2+2er's and anyone else is welcome to join. I hate bots and am glad that FTP banned your account. Answer the questions that are in previous posts before you keep calling me a liar or cheat or what not... Only proving that you don’t use a bot will have any positive result. Continuing to tell people that my lies lost you money is kind of funny and makes my ego a little bigger but I know the truth and now its time for you to share a little more then what you have up to this point. Once again answer the question why you have not ever played any of the other bots ever in hundreds of thousands of hands. This point is key and requires some sort of response.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 06-02-2007, 01:29 PM

If it were happening to me I would want to be treated innocent until proven guilty.
If what you say is true I think that your funds should have been frozen instead of seized, while the details of the investigation were released to you.

However it makes perfect sense for them not to say something like "we knew you were a bot because you did xxxx" because that would allow all bot creators to update their software to avoid this in the future.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A player has to sit at my table if he wants to play me.

[/ QUOTE ]

el oh el, buddy. c'mon. you never open the lobby and see if one of your favorite fish is sitting on another table? you never sit down at someone else's table? instead you just sit there for hours twiddling your thumbs while someone you've consistently beat on is waiting for a game? that is highly atypical behavior. you've basically admitted guilt, bro.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:35 PM

Wow, while not a big fan of Mr. Gatorade it seems that there is plenty of validity to his claim here. I used to play him on UB 30/60, I hit and ran on him a few times and he was convinced that I was a bot... obviously this last statement doesn't exactly help his claim and does make him seem to be some type of witch-hunter that accuses everyone who beats him of being a bot. That being said it is very unlikly that a neutral 3rd party (full tilt) would have a vested interest in making a ruling against you without reasons to do so. Also beatme1 how come you never played a single hand against the others that Mr.Gatorade accused of being bots, seeing that they played in the same games that you played?