Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

I laughed at this Canadian commercial....alot

You spilled my coffee
Old 10-20-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-20-2007, 11:20 PM

3. One time, I was @ a party which was packed. I mean it took like 3 minutes to walk from 1 room to another. Anyway, the kid is a real d-bag, as are his parents. Rich snobs, that look down on ppl. Anyway, I am drunk, and decide to take a [censored] in a paper bag and release it once i get back into a crowded region of a carpeted portion of the house.

Anyway, I will never regret it. Was possibly the funniest thing I ever saw @ a party.

2. When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

My bud and I ask if we can do some trick or something. We get the bike and mutilate it. Spokes were broken, handle bars bent, other elements bent. Took off the wheels, etc...
We did this by jumping on the bike over and over, and then tossing it against the ground.

I really regret doing this.

3. I cant say. Prolly worst thing i ever did, and ever will do, though.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. One time, I was @ a party which was packed. I mean it took like 3 minutes to walk from 1 room to another. Anyway, the kid is a real d-bag, as are his parents. Rich snobs, that look down on ppl. Anyway, I am drunk, and decide to take a [censored] in a paper bag and release it once i get back into a crowded region of a carpeted portion of the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my hero.

[ QUOTE ]
When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

My bud and I ask if we can do some trick or something. We get the bike and mutilate it. Spokes were broken, handle bars bent, other elements bent. Took off the wheels, etc...
We did this by jumping on the bike over and over, and then tossing it against the ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was awful. But you matured past it. The things in my life I also regret the most are treating people badly when younger to be cool or whatever. Now I'd also rather [censored] in a bag at someone's house that does crap like that.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I will never regret it. Was possibly the funniest thing I ever saw @ a party.

2. When in elementary school my bud and I were chilling after school, and we see a kid from our class who rides a bike to and from school, is always late, is poor, and generally has a [censored] life.

3. I cant say. Prolly worst thing i ever did, and ever will do, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the most interesting part of the post is the numbering system you've developed.

2 is pretty horrible...Mine's bad too, hah.

When I was in 8th grade, my friend was taking some heat from this spanish/latin real gangster type kid, and so to take some heat off my friend, I made an AIM screen name "theanti____" (racial slurr for latinos/spaniards) and IM'd him with a bunch of racist comments. I still feel really terrible about that sometimes... For the record, I'm not racist.

I think that's the only really bad thing I've ever done. I'm a good person, although also a jerk.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:58 PM

When I was in high school, we were just cruizing around the neighborhood one night and on the lawn of this one house were 20-30 little signs and greetings announcing their dad's 40th birthday. It was very similar to a display you can get a company to come put up with flamingos and stuff, but it was completely home made. We grabbed about a dozen of them and took them back to my friends house. We spent the next hour "modifying" them.

Daddy your the greatest became: Daddy your the greatest F...

Some we completely made new messages: "help...my parents molest me" etc etc.

We then went back and replaced them on the lawn. Man did we have a laugh imagining the look on the dads face when the kids dragged him out to show them the big suprise the next morning....

Ya, we were sick puppies back then.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in 8th grade, my friend was taking some heat from this spanish/latin real gangster type kid, and so to take some heat off my friend, I made an AIM screen name "theanti____" (racial slurr for latinos/spaniards) and IM'd him with a bunch of racist comments. I still feel really terrible about that sometimes... For the record, I'm not racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't sound very bad to me, Taso. You stuck up for your friend and the kid sounds like he was a jerk who was acting out the stereotype as it was. Not that I endorse such behavior. Although actually I do endorse most anti-bully bullying.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:05 AM

One of my best friends from school had mild oeseogenesis imperfecta (brittle bones) so he was always breaking bones really easily - probably happened 4-5 times a year I guess. My circle of friends had various names for him - Captain Cripple being my personal favourite. He didn't mind this too much (I think (hope?)) as we were good friends and took the piss out of each other a lot. Anyway one day on the tennis courts (we were about 14-15 at the time), stood by the gate and we were taking the piss out of him about it and I decided it would be a good idea to kick the gate at this kid. Didn't mean to do it very hard or anything, just to knock into him or whatever. Anyway, he totally didn't see it coming and the first thing it happened to come into contact with was the bridge of his nose. Needless to say his nose was a HUGE mess, blood everywhere, it semi-caved in and he was on the floor crying. Possibly the most guilty I have ever felt about anything in my life. Anyway his nose healed up and we are still friends (somehow).

Edit: almost forgot - I got beaten up by the school bully after school because of this. Kinda funny really because the bully was ALWAYS picking on the kid I kicked the gate into. nm, I deserved it.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in high school, we were just cruizing around the neighborhood one night and on the lawn of this one house were 20-30 little signs and greetings announcing their dad's 40th birthday. It was very similar to a display you can get a company to come put up with flamingos and stuff, but it was completely home made. We grabbed about a dozen of them and took them back to my friends house. We spent the next hour "modifying" them.

Daddy your the greatest became: Daddy your the greatest F...

Some we completely made new messages: "help...my parents molest me" etc etc.

We then went back and replaced them on the lawn. Man did we have a laugh imagining the look on the dads face when the kids dragged him out to show them the big suprise the next morning....

Ya, we were sick puppies back then.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

Don't lose that spirit.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my best friends from school had mild oeseogenesis imperfecta (brittle bones) so he was always breaking bones really easily - probably happened 4-5 times a year I guess. My circle of friends had various names for him - Captain Cripple being my personal favourite. He didn't mind this too much (I think (hope?)) as we were good friends and took the piss out of each other a lot. Anyway one day on the tennis courts (we were about 14-15 at the time), stood by the gate and we were taking the piss out of him about it and I decided it would be a good idea to kick the gate at this kid. Didn't mean to do it very hard or anything, just to knock into him or whatever. Anyway, he totally didn't see it coming and the first thing it happened to come into contact with was the bridge of his nose. Needless to say his nose was a HUGE mess, blood everywhere, it semi-caved in and he was on the floor crying. Possibly the most guilty I have ever felt about anything in my life. Anyway his nose healed up and we are still friends (somehow).

Edit: almost forgot - I got beaten up by the school bully after school because of this. Kinda funny really because the bully was ALWAYS picking on the kid I kicked the gate into. nm, I deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me one of the nicknames you had for this kid was Mr. Glass...If you didn't take advantage of that opportunity, I'd be very dissapointed.

It was the kids! they called me mr glass!