Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

calling the lab now. Realized I don't care much if i pass or not, i could make more money at a diff. store or 39 tabling 5-10c NL. results to follow...
Old 05-23-2007, 05:25 PM

bump
Old 05-23-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
39 tabling 5-10c NL. results to follow...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-23-2007, 05:49 PM

Called up the lab and they told me that i will have to call my work. Theres a sub manager or 3 hours or so, so i guess ill know later. Ive come to the realization that i don't cae much at all whether i pass, i can find the same job in 3 days in busier store where i would mke more money. Plus then i wouldn't have to deliver to ghetto ass areas at 1 am and dodge bullets... And I got the girls number plus she has a myspace profile so thats no matter, so ya im not even sure if i want to pass now. And [censored] it im not calling them they can call me... I feel like gibbons in Office Space after he see the therapist...

http://www.muchosucko.com/show/offic...he_drama-23234

My fav. part is the whole conflict with the printer, "pc load letter... WHAT THE [censored] DOES THAT MEAN" lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually im going to doa parody of that scene where they [censored] up the printer with my BSOD infested lame-o computer, put it up on my myspace...
Old 05-23-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your BB/100, mines 420BB, beat that...
Old 05-23-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats your BB/100, mines 420BB, beat that...

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't play poker.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Called up the lab and they told me that i will have to call my work. Theres a sub manager or 3 hours or so, so i guess ill know later. Ive come to the realization that i don't cae much at all whether i pass, i can find the same job in 3 days in busier store where i would mke more money. Plus then i wouldn't have to deliver to ghetto ass areas at 1 am and dodge bullets... And I got the girls number plus she has a myspace profile so thats no matter, so ya im not even sure if i want to pass now. And [censored] it im not calling them they can call me... I feel like gibbons in Office Space after he see the therapist...

My fav. part is the whole conflict with the printer, "pc load letter... WHAT THE [censored] DOES THAT MEAN" lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually im going to doa parody of that scene where they [censored] up the printer with my BSOD infested lame-o computer, put it up on my myspace...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to call work.. you didn't pass
Old 05-23-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your logic behind that statement?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your logic behind that statement?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I don't think that's necessarily true. When I had my drug test they told me to call my work as well, and I passed fine.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:20 PM

UPDATE: i had a message from the lab on my machine today. Called them back, and apparently im high on marijauna??? hahahahahahaha

oh well blessing in disguise really

Ill go and grab my check tomorrow, give me ideas for funny [censored] i should do when i go in for my monies they owe me...

[censored] lol!

im the best pizza distributor west of the mississippi... their loss....