Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: OFFICIAL share your views THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anthar owned this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-21-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You whiners need to quit complaining. It's not that hard to win when someone else can see your hole cards. Just go all in preflop and get your share of suckouts. It's not brain surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

great minds...20bb shortstack low limit nl...one hand to table...move on...how unexploitable by a superuser...at least...least negative ev...ftw...can stay after pt determines no superuser at winning image table...?

gg
Old 10-21-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Q for, Nate, adanthar, josem etc

have you been contact at all about participating in some sort of book yet? I think this would be a fascinating story along the lines of bringing down the house. if I were you guys if you get to a point where you are satisfied with that AP says I would consider holding off giving out all you information until such a time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Shooting the movie right now as matter of fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

gogogogogoogogogoog

gg
Old 10-21-2007, 01:36 AM

Something interesting which will be ignored or flamed to hell, but im gonna say it anyway:

Ok so nothing about this entire situation makes sense. Noone seems to be saying/noticing this. Management would not have done this and risk their long term rake revenue, we are talking about smart businessmen. 'Hackers' could never get through such security walls.

What about the possibility that AP was paid by the american federal government to 'allow' the superuser accounts, in order to drum up support against online poker in general, and for the UIGEA and the people that stand against it?

How convenient is the timing?

-Government needs support:
*This will turn huge amounts of people against online poker
*Those that were for poker in general and thus against UIGEA will now be able to distinguish 'poker' and 'online poker' through shadiness and be pro one and anti another
*This will make those that pushed the UIGEA through look like heros, Frist et al.

-AP going down already and willing to be bought out for the right amount.
*UIGEA destroying their customer base
*People revolting against AP's bonus terms
*Overly competitive market, AP realising they will never be a market leader against firms like FTP

-Superusers smart enough to gain access to the accounts are willing to make it obvious enough that they are cheating?
*Check the potripper tourney trashtalk on the final table.
*Check how obvious half of the hands shown are
->The user WANTED people to find out, knowing the amount of internet watchdogs online (such as 2+2)
*The timing is just long enough for conspiracy theorists not to pop up as the uigea discussion/anger is finally subsiding
*CSR just 'happens' to give out an entire hand history with damning evidence for THAT tourney, when no other hh has ever been distributed in the history of online poker?

Now the above is probably complete bs, dont get me wrong. On the other hand, i for one believe that something far more sinister is going on than what it seems, given the amount of powerful vested interests in the case. This is shown by the inconsistencys in whats happened so far and the media coverage already released.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
check out the pokerdb on POKERJOKERR. This is the most suspicious one yet imo. 2 tournys played ever. rhymoceros

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG 62s, it's a hax

[/ QUOTE ]

lori, plz save this sort of wild speculation for the other thread. kthx.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:38 AM

Also, look at AP's response. It is the response of someone who is TRYING to look bad. The constant lies etc. are not representative of those smart enough to get in such a position in the first place.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I must admit that the evidence I have seen thus far is underwhelming. However, after an extensive analysis, based on arbitrary assumptions, I can conclude with certainty that the odds are better of winning the lottery in six states than having the results that those accounts had. But I'm not going to come to any conclusions, because I'm a *tool* I mean, a Wizard of the Odds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the Wizardofodds really blew it on this one. Usually he is reliable, but his analysis here was poor.

The first line was out of context, since WoO was talking about the evidence before the tournament hand history showing the hole cards.

However, he gathered evidence that the playing styles are different. That's useless. Strong evidence that not everyone plays poker the same way is incredibly weak evidence for cheating.

He corrected part of his analysis after feedback.

Much better analysis can be found on eGamingtoday.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, look at AP's response. It is the response of someone who is TRYING to look bad. The constant lies etc. are not representative of those smart enough to get in such a position in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur last two posts are dumb. however, that's ok in this thread.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:40 AM

hey I heard that bulletproof monk is payup
Old 10-21-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey I heard that bulletproof monk is payup

[/ QUOTE ]

if it wasn't three weeks ago, you should prolly ban him.