Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: I got a coach

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ the haters

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont get your panties in a bunch sonny boy. I actually live in the real world and therefore I wont be playing you "heads up for rollz" as you jokers keep calling it. Some of us are busy contributing to society. I hope you do great coaching, but anyone with half a brain will not be asking you to coach. Honestly, that video is boring as hell and doesn't teach anyone anything. Maybe you should concnetrate on your schooling like a good little boy and leave the grown up games to the grown ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

For someone who is supposedly older and wise in the ways of the world, its pretty high and mighty of you to try and ruin someone's coaching business by flinging insults about how my video is bad, when I'm guessing you have never even played 200nl, let alone what I normally play and beat.

I'm hoping that people can ignore the riffraff and random speculation from people who hate their own lives and let the results of both my teaching and my success as a poker player speak for themselves.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ the haters

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont get your panties in a bunch sonny boy. I actually live in the real world and therefore I wont be playing you "heads up for rollz" as you jokers keep calling it. Some of us are busy contributing to society. I hope you do great coaching, but anyone with half a brain will not be asking you to coach. Honestly, that video is boring as hell and doesn't teach anyone anything. Maybe you should concnetrate on your schooling like a good little boy and leave the grown up games to the grown ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

For someone who is supposedly older and wise in the ways of the world, its pretty high and mighty of you to try and ruin someone's coaching business by flinging insults about how my video is bad, when I'm guessing you have never even played 200nl, let alone what I normally play and beat.

I'm hoping that people can ignore the riffraff and random speculation from people who hate their own lives and let the results of both my teaching and my success as a poker player speak for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

owned? i think so
Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 PM

blah blah blah

hu4rollz please
Old 11-06-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ the haters

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, first off, I beat 1/2 NL everyday of the week and twice on sunday, that is why I can tell you that your video is not giving us N/L players any knowledge. Dont Cry about your crappy business not working. Who knows, there may be enough fish out there wanting a lesson in beating 1/2 NL, i really dont know and dont care. Just keep your lame ass plugs for some stupid website out of BBV, its for real ballers, not little school children.
P.S. Slider...that is the def. of owned.
P.P.S - you dorky little american kids make me laugh
Old 11-06-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ the haters

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, first off, I beat 1/2 NL everyday of the week and twice on sunday, that is why I can tell you that your video is not giving us N/L players any knowledge. Dont Cry about your crappy business not working. Who knows, there may be enough fish out there wanting a lesson in beating 1/2 NL, i really dont know and dont care. Just keep your lame ass plugs for some stupid website out of BBV, its for real ballers, not little school children.
P.S. Slider...that is the def. of owned.
P.P.S - you dorky little american kids make me laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

If you'd like to get better, check out our website.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:43 PM

Fwiw, I've taken a lesson with shootaa and he's very good at explaining his thought process and has a very high understanding of the game.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:01 PM

wait cool are you going hu4rollz or are you backing out.. fwiw hu4rollz is what BBV is all about.. gildwulf will back me up on this b/c I'm pretty sure thats his quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fwiw, I've taken a lesson with shootaa and he's very good at explaining his thought process and has a very high understanding of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

While this very well may be the case, this whole thread looks like a plug for the site.. and he does get owned pretty good in the vid.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:52 PM

coolmoedee is really really cool
Old 11-06-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
coolmoedee is really really cool

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i'd really like to see him play some sort of one on one challenge, perhaps for a large amount of money