Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Week 1 Matchup

[ QUOTE ]
hey ozi, let's play a practice match.

failing that: hey everyone, someone play me a practice match.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant. its lunchtime for me and Im at work. also do we have matchups for this week yet? (I cant check my ozibattler email at work and I dont recall seeing them in this thread)

z
Old 03-19-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Week 1 Matchup

i have emailed you guys with tentative matchups but am waiting for input from everyone before proceeding.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Rules clarification

I don't see this in the official rules thread, and rather than bumping that one I'll ask here. I presume that coaching/sweating/rendering assistance DURING a match is verboten. Kind of like tennis. Also what's the provision for an in-match timeout?
Old 03-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Rules clarification

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see this in the official rules thread, and rather than bumping that one I'll ask here. I presume that coaching/sweating/rendering assistance DURING a match is verboten. Kind of like tennis. Also what's the provision for an in-match timeout?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, whats the policy on recording / reviewing hand history?
Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The rules of poker state, "one person to a hand" and as gentleman it should remain as so.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, whats the policy on recording / reviewing hand history?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe there is not a poker site that has HU tables for play money that has hand histories.

I'm not sure what issues there would be with recording a session as you'd only see the hands of the player doing the recording.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:30 PM

boz, all,

Yes, one person per hand. There should be no chat going on between people outside of the chat box. However, team mates are allowed to cheer for each other and talk smack in the chat box of the game client.

Bionic,

You're more than welcome, if not encouraged, to record your session so you and your team can review your play. If you're going to post the video or HHs publicly, you should get the consent of your opponent first.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I believe there is not a poker site that has HU tables for play money that has hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe, you can use the menu options at prima to get extract your hand histories. freteloo showed me how to do it last night...Im not at my home laptop now but it was Menu-->SomethingSemiObvious->SomethingSemiObvious then pick some Obvious settings [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe, you can use the menu options at prima to get extract your hand histories. freteloo showed me how to do it last night...Im not at my home laptop now but it was Menu-->SomethingSemiObvious->SomethingSemiObvious then pick some Obvious settings [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wookie, I assume opening an AIM chatroom for everyone who wants to watch/berate a particular game is ok.....we dont want Str8fish/DrMatt (and others whom I forget) getting prima chat banned again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 11:43 PM

lol, yeah, I remember that. I think that's also acceptable.
Closed Thread