Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: wolffund vs. Admo $100K Prop Bet

so admo owns wolf by basically proving that he is everyone else since wolfie isnt willing to make the bet since it would be free money.

and wolf thinks "lets meet face to face" blah blah blash is the appropriate response?

d-baggggggggggggggg
Old 07-21-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It seems pretty obvious that Wolffund knows he would lose this bet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 05:09 PM

Admo you should prop bet me on something.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:50 PM

you should just start posting under one of your other accounts wolffund, this one is clearly burned.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:26 PM

admo,
you're not getting any action, post your evidence please
Old 07-21-2007, 07:33 PM

admo rules wolffund drools
Old 07-21-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will present my argument in the forum, you will present yours. There will be questions, rebuttals, clarifications, etc. Lather, rinse, repeat. After a reasonable amount of time, the bet will be settled by a panel of trusted 2+2’ers (you can choose guys that dislike me), forum poll, mod panel… whatever you think is fair. I would recommend that the U.S. judicial system's "beyond a reasonable doubt" directive be given to the panel, but again... whatever you think is fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean that if neither side can prove their case "beyond a reasonable doubt," it's no bet? or if you can't prove your case it's an automatic win for wolffund? If it's the latter, an innocent wolf would be a total fool not to book for the maximum, so long as the judging panel actually understands what that term means and could be trusted to apply it accurately. this might even be a good bet if he's guilty.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...was friendly til Villain posted private PMs, we are going to dance to my tune oneday...

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough with the straw-man arguments, mate.

You intentionally misled Bakes when you wrote: "I responded to Admo via PM HERO"

Which any reasonable dingo would take to mean that you PM'd me about the bet.

Except that you didn't.

You PM'd me to tell me your life story and how you were sorry and that you really do know Jeff Lissandro and a dozen other crikey things.

So now you like to claim that I posted your private PMs. Kinda silly, since I easily could have but didn't.

Best part: since I've "posted" your PMs you feel wronged. And as the victim you now choose to settle things in the dingo dangle way, or I'll get to tangle with all your boys, or dance to a fricken tune, or HU4Shrimps, or pistols at dawn... which spells doom for me since I know you are ex-special forces and all.

Or was that someone else? God, sometimes I lose track. Know what I mean, wolf?
Old 07-21-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
or if you can't prove your case it's an automatic win for wolffund?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It's free money for wolffund if he didn't do it. Or if he can convince everyone on a panel (that he gets to select) that he didn't do it.

Should go without saying that I'll decline the bet if that panel contains any wolffund accounts.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um…ok?

You PM’d me several times to (a) introduce and tell me all about yourself, (b) ask me about myself and where my office is, (c) explain that there are 9 people unbeknownst to you that copied pictures from your Photobucket account, (d) apologize for calling me slimy, (e) congratulate me on the Negreanu prop bet (f) pledge that your muppet drummer posting days are behind you, (g) invite me to New York to visit your office, and (h) challenge me to an old-fashioned heads up poker match, which is the way we real men do things or something like that.

So, everything but this bet.

Here’s what I’ve proposed in this and the previous thread.

I will lay 2-1 for any amount between 20k and 200k that you have made posts from more than one account on twoplustwo.com within the past month.

I will present my argument in the forum, you will present yours. There will be questions, rebuttals, clarifications, etc. Lather, rinse, repeat. After a reasonable amount of time, the bet will be settled by a panel of trusted 2+2’ers (you can choose guys that dislike me), forum poll, mod panel… whatever you think is fair. I would recommend that the U.S. judicial system's "beyond a reasonable doubt" directive be given to the panel, but again... whatever you think is fair.

I am not allowed to introduce any ‘evidence’ containing IP addresses. If you wish to exclude Photobucket ‘evidence’, I will lay you 6-5 instead of 2-1. I cannot communicate with any mod about this bet until it is over. I immediately forfeit bet if it is found that I have communicated with a mod regarding this. (past included)

You are allowed to talk to mods, and enlist their aid to make your case.

You can frame any and all conditions of the bet, provided they adhere to the spirit of the bet. Bets must be posted.

Let’s book.

-Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

So eloquently and clearly written. Admo, you would make an amazing lawyer!!

Can I hire you to be my lawyer?