Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

Lawyer's jobs are to exploit, so to speak. Most other professions DO in fact hide/protect their own-- i don't necessarily disagree w/the woman BUT not if she was saying lawyers are more ethical or someshit.

doc,
well, i have typed like 3 responses for you- and keep thinking better of what advice i'm giving. I'm thinking of it as i had done this- and of course i would apologize- and what response from the man (you) would 'interest' me. I'm already feeling bad about what i did, so thinking about the man more and also, a bit more vulnerable due to feeling bad so...hmmm...i'm going to think a bit more on this- and give you full-proof advice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You realize that you are going to be in for a huge challege with a red headed lawyer. I expect if things go well, we will be seeing a lot more threads from you!

-ala
Old 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Lawyers....Scum of the Earth

[ QUOTE ]
if you say that, you won't have a chance in hell of getting laid. If getting laid isn't your end goal, then disregard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting laid by hot chicks is a COMPLETELY different animal from getting laid by ordinary chicks. Hot chicks have high self-esteem (with regard to their ability to attract guys) and they generally get bored with average guys who kiss their ass. A guy who knows how to challenge them and tease them in a MILDLY mean way......are moved to the front of the line.

Unlike you I'm not afraid to get rejected by a hot chick....I will dish crap back to them and most of them love it. I'm a challenge for them and guys like you are NOT challenge to them. I will close the deal with these women more than ordinary guys do.....
Old 10-05-2007, 05:46 PM

OP,

How to proceed should be based as much on what you actually *did* do as what you didn't do. But, to start, stand up for your chosen profession, especially if it's a strong part of who you are (someone who wants to heal people and improve the world). But, ok, w/e....

A good response when/if she apologizes is that you're a charitable human being and are willing to give her another chance to impress...gl to her.

Your main issue is, as far as the info we have, that there is no reason for her to be interested in you...and her apologizing to you isn't really an "in"....your line essentially should be the same as it would be if you first met her or her rant never came up.

Yugoslav
Old 10-05-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 6'8" and I think 5'10 girls are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

but thats about as tall as u can go before even i feel weird...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dated a couple 6', but after that it gets ridiculous really fast.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you say that, you won't have a chance in hell of getting laid. If getting laid isn't your end goal, then disregard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting laid by hot chicks is a COMPLETELY different animal from getting laid by ordinary chicks. Hot chicks have high self-esteem (with regard to their ability to attract guys) and they generally get bored with average guys who kiss their ass. A guy who knows how to challenge them and tease them in a MILDLY mean way......are moved to the front of the line.

Unlike you I'm not afraid to get rejected by a hot chick....I will dish crap back to them and most of them love it. I'm a challenge for them and guys like you are NOT challenge to them. I will close the deal with these women more than ordinary guys do.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow my posts, jagoff. I'm not a hot woman ass kisser. I've told the guy to neg the chick, but you can't be a coldhearted bastard either to her. It's a good medium. You playfully insult her, so you don't come off as a jagoff, but she still devalues herself by wondering if you truly meant it.

Insults said with a straight face come off as insults. Playful insults with a smile work very well.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:52 PM

Hot girls usually don't have red hair and hot girls sure as hell don't apologize.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:05 PM

So the entire night she never asked what you do (or are studying) and you think she's interested in you?
Old 10-05-2007, 10:22 PM

I could pull this off....if you can't then that is not my problem.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Since we are getting things out in the open, I must admit I was staring at your [censored] and didn't hear a word you said."

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner.

She either laughs and you are as good as in or she walks away insulted which is no great loss.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner. I love all these donks that talk such a tough game on teh internet. "Look at me I'm not a doormat - I have balls!". Because you engage a pointless debate & create an awkward situation for your friend? Who cares? IMO most critics are liars anyway & would've responded the same way as OP.