Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (week of 3/26 - No Tues. show

I think it would be remiss for bart to leave the booth without giving at least one more dr. dennis douchechills dance.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it would be remiss for bart to leave the booth without giving at least one more dr. dennis douchechills dance.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that was hella funny
Old 03-28-2007, 11:26 PM

and easternbloc everytime i look at ur picture i get a little tingley in the dingley, that hand is sexyyyyyyy
Old 03-28-2007, 11:27 PM

You are guys are awesome! I've been hired to do a little poker commentary in England - not sure about the details but I'll fill you in on them once I know. As for Bart, I'm doing my best to get England to hire him as well. Bart and I are working hard to get another gig together and I do think we will resurface somewhere. Bart is the best play by play guy in the business and he deserves to be working for someone who really appreciates his hard work.

Once again, thanks for all the kind words - we all appreciate it very much.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:28 PM

OK, here's what you guys need to do for Bart's last show. Spread a 25/50, with Moe, Mike, Avo, Allen, Jesus, and few other guys. Bostin should take a shot everytime allen floats one off on the flop with nothing, and Bart has to drink everytime Mike tells a player how bad he played the hand. Then at the end everyone gets up to give Bart a big hand for the job he has done over the past few years, then watch both him and Bostin walk a straight line to the sushi Bar. Thanks again Bart for everything you have done on the show, we will all miss you.

Cullen Kurzmann
Kalamazoo MI.
P.S. one day i will make my first trip out to LA for some Poker Fun.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:32 PM

Hey Bart,

Is this your wine? Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 2004? at $130 a bottle?

Well, good luck, see ya around.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Just want to say good luck to Bart & Dave with whatever they do and I hope to see you guys commentating together again in the future.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:41 PM

before Bart leaves he needs to have one more huge Bartgasm, and do a couple dr. dennis douche chill dances
Old 03-28-2007, 11:44 PM

I have to add my $.02 here also. TonyLA, you KISS A$$! Seriously, Bart has been great, and everyone admits that with Tuch they were unbeatable. Without them, I probably would have been a donkey. Ha ha ha, okay, so I'm still a donkey but they helped me get through that denial period. The show has been good most of the time, great others, and, as in all things, sucked once in a awhile.

However, Evilene, Isaac, Ray, Ronnie, Donna the whole gang was dedicated to providing a top notch program within the bounds of finances and what would appeal to the masses. Okay, sometimes they missed, but you have to admit they scored one hell of a lot of 3 pointers.

Bostin, Nichoel, TonyLA, George, Hav, Chester (Joe) were great additions. Hell, I even loved mysterious Alan when he commented, kept me laughing for a week. All great teams break up, Abbot & Costello, Astaire & Rogers, Lewis & Martin, Fric & Frack, Hekyll & Jekyll (god I loved those magpies), but life goes on. We are entering a new era, and we can look forward with eager anticipation. We all play poker. We all stand to win many times over the $15 for a month subscription. If there is only one bit of advice given each month, in all the hours of programming, that makes you some money, or saves you from losing chips, isn't it worth the measly entry fee of $15.00?

So, it is with a heavy heart that we bid adieu to Bart, he will be missed. But let's give L@TB a chance. Let's look at the bigger picture. Don't we want more shows like this, not less.

Good luck all, and hopefully I will see some of you at the Bike.

BDub1
Barry "Don't call me Greenstein" Woods
Old 03-29-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to add my $.02 here also. TonyLA, you KISS A$$! Seriously, Bart has been great, and everyone admits that with Tuch they were unbeatable. Without them, I probably would have been a donkey. Ha ha ha, okay, so I'm still a donkey but they helped me get through that denial period. The show has been good most of the time, great others, and, as in all things, sucked once in a awhile.

However, Evilene, Isaac, Ray, Ronnie, Donna the whole gang was dedicated to providing a top notch program within the bounds of finances and what would appeal to the masses. Okay, sometimes they missed, but you have to admit they scored one hell of a lot of 3 pointers.

Bostin, Nichoel, TonyLA, George, Hav, Chester (Joe) were great additions. Hell, I even loved mysterious Alan when he commented, kept me laughing for a week. All great teams break up, Abbot & Costello, Astaire & Rogers, Lewis & Martin, Fric & Frack, Hekyll & Jekyll (god I loved those magpies), but life goes on. We are entering a new era, and we can look forward with eager anticipation. We all play poker. We all stand to win many times over the $15 for a month subscription. If there is only one bit of advice given each month, in all the hours of programming, that makes you some money, or saves you from losing chips, isn't it worth the measly entry fee of $15.00?

So, it is with a heavy heart that we bid adieu to Bart, he will be missed. But let's give L@TB a chance. Let's look at the bigger picture. Don't we want more shows like this, not less.

Good luck all, and hopefully I will see some of you at the Bike.

BDub1
Barry "Don't call me Greenstein" Woods

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post, Barry. Agreed wholeheartedly.

Bart did an amazing job with the show and will be sorely missed. He consistently brought great enthusiasm to the show and has a lot of knowledge about NL cash games, the same can all be said about Dave as well, but Bart has always been pretty much the face of the show and for good reason.

I already cancelled my subscription after I was made aware that they were going to continue showing mainly $5/10 instead of the awesome $10/20 games that used to be spread on a daily basis and were always fun to watch with classic [censored] like Mike bluffing stacks off into another flopped set of Alan's, etc. The show just hasn't been the same recently, and I really think the show is going to go downhill fast with the departure of Bart. Many people already cancelled their subscriptions for the same reasons I did, and now a bunch are going to end theirs ASAP after hearing this.

Bostin is an ok co-host, but pales in comparison to duo of Dave and Bart. I have no idea who is going to take over as the full time announcer, but whoever it is will have some big shoes to fill. I hope that everything works out, but I'll be surprised if the show is still running in a couple months to be honest.

Best of luck with everything Bart, and Dave.