5 0 0%
6 1 7.14%
7 0 0%
8 3 21.43%
9 2 14.29%
10 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s NFC Rankings (Week 7)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It looks to me like these NFC teams are all playing to be the SuperBowl loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incredible analysis. Very original and thought-provoking. You are an asset to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

Shouldn't you be in a good mood today after that game last night?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't disagree at all that Tarvaris Jackson isn't an NFL calibur QB. I will say, though, that the Vikings receiving core has been just as embarrassing. The only person with a +DVOA receiving is TE Visanthe Shiancoe. I would be very surprised if the Vikings aren't leading the league in drops...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's chicken and egg. Maybe if they had an accurate QB they wouldn't be so bad. It's like Vick/Harrington throwing to the Atlanta recievers. Is Roddy White the same but Harrington>>>Vick, or is Harrington=Vick but Roddy White got a lot better?

But, yeah, whatever it is, Minny needs a new quarterback AND new recievers.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't disagree at all that Tarvaris Jackson isn't an NFL calibur QB. I will say, though, that the Vikings receiving core has been just as embarrassing. The only person with a +DVOA receiving is TE Visanthe Shiancoe. I would be very surprised if the Vikings aren't leading the league in drops...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's chicken and egg. Maybe if they had an accurate QB they wouldn't be so bad. It's like Vick/Harrington throwing to the Atlanta recievers. Is Roddy White the same but Harrington>>>Vick, or is Harrington=Vick but Roddy White got a lot better?

[/ QUOTE ]
Luckily they have Jesus playing HB. They need to trade Chester for a decent #1, just dunno who needs a RB that much. Maybe Green Bay, but they are division rivals so no chance they make any trade helping either of them.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:54 PM

Maybe they can trade him to Seattle for Burleson [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It looks to me like these NFC teams are all playing to be the SuperBowl loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incredible analysis. Very original and thought-provoking. You are an asset to this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

Shouldn't you be in a good mood today after that game last night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in a fine mood, I'm just tired of listening to the same "lol the NFC is so bad" post that inevitably shows up in every single one of PF's threads.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe they can trade him to Seattle for Burleson [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TB for Galloway? That is, until they get Ricky Williams.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckily they have Jesus playing HB. They need to trade Chester for a decent #1, just dunno who needs a RB that much. Maybe Green Bay, but they are division rivals so no chance they make any trade helping either of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you mean #1 WR or first round draft pick, but Chester Taylor ain't worth either one of those.

Fifth round draft pick maybe?
Old 10-25-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember being very intruiged when Williamson went over Mike Williams a few years ago. And upset when the Redskins then passed on BMW for Carlos Rogers. Who would've thought that they'd all suck so much??!!!!

-106171 and counting
Old 10-26-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you mean #1 WR or first round draft pick, but Chester Taylor ain't worth either one of those.

Fifth round draft pick maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]
I meant a #1 WR, and technically a #2 WR on any other team would be a #1 on Minny. And you don't think Chester is worth a decent/good WR? He's still a decent RB, certainly not good but definitely better than what several teams currently have.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:13 AM

You don't get much for anything in the NFL trading wise. CT wasn't traded for much and isn't that very desirable especially considering he's a #2 for the team and is looking to potentially be moved. Honestly who do you expect to get for him? I doubt you can get more than a 5th round pick for the guy. He's not bad, he just isn't very good. Darrell Jackson was the #1 for Seattle last year and went for a 4th round pick to an interdivision team and Seattle probally thought they got a steal. He's also 28 now. If they do move him, I wouldn't expect all that much for a 28 year old backup RB.