Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: The TSA and a Dead White Lady

btw, I heard in some small town people were hanging nnooses from trees to keep the blacks away, but I figured, oh come on , common sense tells me that can't be true.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no evidence other than life experience and common sense. Almost every one of these whiners brought the situation almost completely upon themselves, was way in the wrong, and then someone with authority does something a little bit wrong in response. But perhaps this is the one case where she was completely innocent, just dropped a piece of cake, and he beat her ass because he didn't want to have someone else vacuum the floor. Its all bayes theorem and common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok assuming you are right and she "deserved it", what did the cellcam guy do to get tackled arrested and thrown in jail?
Old 10-03-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, I heard in some small town people were hanging nnooses from trees to keep the blacks away, but I figured, oh come on , common sense tells me that can't be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? that seems very believable actually. people somewhere are racist? shocker!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
really? that seems very believable actually. people somewhere are racist? shocker!

[/ QUOTE ]

come on. in this day and age? just apply bayes theorum. most likely just a bunch of whiny blacks lookin for a handout.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alex Jones- theres a reliable source. Maybe you should also investigate BatBoy. I saw it in the National Enquirer.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you think a.j. is not a reliable source? every single fact I have checked has been true. as to his hyperbolic opinions, well, they were out there in 1999, but now that martial law is pretty much here (posse commitatus overturned by john warner defense bill), even his opinions seem to be pretty much validated.

I mean think about it, we know the abc nightly news and mainstream media stuff is basically just propaganda, yet you dismiss alex jones because he is not mainstream media? doublethink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm let me think. Paranormal studies and Uri Geller, UFOs, 9/11 conspiracy garbage. Might be a few indications that he panders to a lunatic fringe audience, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're confusing Alex Jones with Art Bell.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
come on. in this day and age? just apply bayes theorum. most likely just a bunch of whiny blacks lookin for a handout.

[/ QUOTE ]

bayes told me i forgot to use "uppity"
Old 10-03-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alex Jones- theres a reliable source. Maybe you should also investigate BatBoy. I saw it in the National Enquirer.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you think a.j. is not a reliable source? every single fact I have checked has been true. as to his hyperbolic opinions, well, they were out there in 1999, but now that martial law is pretty much here (posse commitatus overturned by john warner defense bill), even his opinions seem to be pretty much validated.

I mean think about it, we know the abc nightly news and mainstream media stuff is basically just propaganda, yet you dismiss alex jones because he is not mainstream media? doublethink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm let me think. Paranormal studies and Uri Geller, UFOs, 9/11 conspiracy garbage. Might be a few indications that he panders to a lunatic fringe audience, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only a small difference between the two. I'm half inclined to think Art Bell doesn't believe the crap on his show and treats it as entertainment- like the World Weekly News.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The real story is the black kid made a joke about sitting at the tree, when he had no interest in it. Some white kids responded with an immature and foolish response. At least thats the story from the people who live there, not Jesse Jackson.

But even then, the fact that there are moronic racists in small towns in the south is not really a surprise or against common sense.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is only a small difference between the two. I'm half inclined to think Art Bell doesn't believe the crap on his show and treats it as entertainment- like the World Weekly News.

[/ QUOTE ]

And Im not confusing the two. Everything Ive mentioned has been on AJs show. I heard Art Bell for about 5 minutes once and he sounded like an AJ clone
Old 10-03-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And Im not confusing the two. Everything Ive mentioned has been on AJs show. I heard Art Bell for about 5 minutes once and he sounded like an AJ clone

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet money you cannot produce AJ talking about UFO's except to say that it is a distraction and not to call his show about such stuff.

http://nw0.info/?p=Radio/Alex%20Jone...dio%20Archive/

also infowars.com, prisonplanet.com, an article from there about UFO's or weird stuff.