Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Scoring for this week

[ QUOTE ]
I've gotta say...one of the most entertaining parts of this whole season of Idol has been Vegan's posts. The unintentional comedy rating is just through the roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am glad people have found me amusing and although everthing I say I am serious about not all the comedy is unintentional. I know that people find me and my statements way out there, part, if not, all of the time. Hey whether you are all laughing with me or at me, it's all good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have this theory that Vegan is actually Granny's alter ego, which explains why Granny hasn't been too active in discussions this season. I fear it'll be a mystery forever, however...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK so I don't know what I can say to confirm that I am me and Granny is Granny but I think if you look at my posts begging for someone to help me find a live feed online for the show and my vegan knowledge you would realize this is an amusing theory but nothing else. I guess the fact that he(?)
has some shares of Lakisha is our common factor. BTW if any of you are on MB you would have had an opportunity to lay 1650 on the "no Lakisha". That was me on the yes. After reading she was going to be doing Stayin Alive I went to withdraw my offer but it was too late. She really does make horrible song choices. I hope this one somehow works out.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW if any of you are on MB you would have had an opportunity to lay 1650 on the "no Lakisha". That was me on the yes. After reading she was going to be doing Stayin Alive I went to withdraw my offer but it was too late. She really does make horrible song choices. I hope this one somehow works out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you say that. I saw that offer today, and it tempted me. I think her days are numbered (that number being 1; 8 at the most). I often wonder which of you guys take my offers on MB, and whose offers I gobble up.

Were any of you guys the one battling me for the Jordin (yes) from +136 down to the current +127 price??? (i.e., offering "no" to the public). If so, you can go back up to the 130s if you want -- I'm done for tonight.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've gotta say...one of the most entertaining parts of this whole season of Idol has been Vegan's posts. The unintentional comedy rating is just through the roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am glad people have found me amusing and although everthing I say I am serious about not all the comedy is unintentional. I know that people find me and my statements way out there, part, if not, all of the time. Hey whether you are all laughing with me or at me, it's all good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great attitude on Vegan! Don't get me wrong, I consume flesh/carcass/etc. by the boatload, but I dig Vegan dude. We need more 2+2ers like you.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:31 PM

I have been gobbling up some 17-1 since my last post. I really shouldn't but I just can't resist.

Oh and thanks JPT III. I really appreciate that!
Old 05-08-2007, 07:13 PM

1st out: Jordin
2nd out: Blake
Runner-Up: Lakisha
Winner: Doolittle
Old 05-09-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1st out: Jordin
2nd out: Blake
Runner-Up: Lakisha
Winner: Doolittle

[/ QUOTE ]

No picks after song spoilers!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:21 PM

Grifter, really shut the hell up. No one has said anything about picks after song spoilers, the rules say before the show starts. Anyway I don't think you have to worry about his list.

Quit being a

-Brendan
Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Grifter, really shut the hell up. No one has said anything about picks after song spoilers, the rules say before the show starts. Anyway I don't think you have to worry about his list.

Quit being a

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

At least have your facts right before you get self-righteous...there have been no picks after song spoilers all season long.

edit: Obv his picks are no concern, Jordin cannot get voted out this week since she is going to win the whole thing
Old 05-26-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the scoring, but I trust you guys that it's fair. Plus I have no chance anyway because I'm already behind.

4th: Lakisha
3rd: Melinda
2nd: Blake
1st: Jordin

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one mynamewastaken...

Whatever happened to this contest?

Bump.