Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

I wasn't able to sign up through the website, the same as many people here. I sent an email to the support@MyWebATM address, no response. A week later, another email, no response. About a week later, a final email to support with Full Tilt CC'd on it. No response from MyWebATM, but I did get a response from Full Tilt.

Unfortunately, that FT response consisted of confusion followed by a form letter letting me know what steps are required to sign up for MyWebATM. When I responded to say that, as was made obvious by the CC'd email in which I described my attempt to sign up and MyWebATM's complete lack of competency, I understood the sign-up process, FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

I've pretty much stopped playing on FT. Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.

I'm going to hop on the phone for one last time today, but unless there's some miracle reversal, I'm simply though with FT. Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's up there with fair dealing. Amazing they don't get that.

FT was never one of my faves, and I stopped playing there due to these issues, though I like the new look they adopted.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, after vouching for them, and pumping them hard, FTP is now distancing themselves from MyWebATM and leaving their customers in the lurch. Classy.

[ QUOTE ]
Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:55 PM

thanks for the quick feedback guys, i appreciate it.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that the font size on my browser was too large which prevented the full page from loading. Once I decreased the font size the entire page loaded including the submit button.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:44 PM

This thread is a little buried now so maybe I should start a new thread for this but...

I just was reading about mywebatm on another forum and it seems like people have been having issues over the last couple weeks. I have only used my account one time to make a deposit to Full Tilt and did not have any problems then, but that was a couple months ago.

Does anyone have any recent information about mywebatm?