View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
over 30,000 hands for each of these players, they have never recorded a single pot with each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this is crazy. I only skimmed through OP's post, and i'll go back through it now. But have these players only been found at 1/2 full ring? I dont have a single hand on any of them at 1/2 6max FWIW
Old 05-09-2007, 12:47 PM

post deleted because it's no longer relevant.
Just saw that Viper already addressed this stuff.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Upon further investigation, I retract a couple of my statements and agree with the OP a great deal more. I definitely still remember talking with 1forthethumb and mariojr on more than one occasion, but I just checked in my PT database and over 30,000 hands for each of these players, they have never recorded a single pot with each other.

Sorry for ripping on your claims without solid proof to the contrary OP.

I feel sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the scariest post in this thread. Viper, thanks for taking the time to investigate this and for sharing your results.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:49 PM

FTP deserves a mass boycott IMO. The OP has given them a long time to address this issue, but a satisfactory response is completely lacking.

MB, I believe Viper retracted most or all of these arguments.

Bob,

He retracted.

I don't know what I think about this yet. Either way, I commend OP for his efforts.

I used to play a fair amount of 1/2 6max at FTP. I will check out my database when I get home. If they were full ring, I can guarantee you that I don't have a single HH with them in it.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:50 PM

good stuff SukitTrebek, thanks for the read.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. The stats level out to extremely close numbers because those numbers are EXTREMELY typical of the tag setminers that infest the 200nl full ring games. The fact that the OP has stats filtered to an integer adds to this effect.

2. I did read the whole thread, and I have played with one or more of these players for extended periods on the same table. I'll try to find chat logs where more than 2 of them are talking but not sure how I'd go about doing that.

3. When there are tons of tables to play it's natural to avoid other regs. Anyone with half a brain does this. If you want me to find some HH's with more than one of these "bots" sitting together I'm sure I could manage to do so.

4. Is it not also a huge coincidence that the bot owner returns just as the OP has been utilizing the same tactics to win pots over and over? What does this sound like? Hmm, maybe a player who gives you credit for a few times and then gets sick of it and plays back at you?

I'm not sure if this is one gigantic leveling fest (which would be amazing) but this seems ridiculously silly. Whatever, put your tin hats back on I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't have any experience playing with these guys, while you do. However, just looking at all of the stats for those players they are almost identical. Even some of the more obscure ones which require a very large sample size are very close.

I am amazed that you think you are being levelled actually. What are the chances that there are four different players who have completely identical stats? Maybe if they're all playing out of some very elaborate textbook detailing a strategy.

Are you suggesting that they are 4 different real players? Or one player playing 4 different accounts at once? I feel like I'm the one being levelled. Those guys definitely seem like bots to me. The ridiculously long pause before EVERY routine decision isn't suspicious to you either?
Old 05-09-2007, 12:52 PM

Consider this:A group of friends all play similar styles and play in a room together on the same IP address.That would explain why they never sit at the same tables,for fear of callusion flags.Isn't it possible for them to have a winning strategy,and help each other out? If there were bots on Full Tilt,they would remove them,case closed.I've personally seen them chat plenty,and have chatted with them myself.We should all be able to exploit ANY bot,and the fact that they keep winning makes me think that they aren't.