Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Rail me - I\'m playing $10/$20 PLO on iPoker network

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Gildwulf, I hate heads up. Today's short stint at 5/10 was the first time I'd played heads up in months and I don't plan on it happening again any time soon. But you're welcome to join any iPoker six-max table.

[/ QUOTE ]
as i suspected all talk, but cant do any walking

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

No talk - I never claimed to have any skill or interest in playing heads up PLO. Or hold'em. Or golf. Or mah'jong.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, your flop push is pretty awful. Knowing he has aces isn't enough, you have to know he's going to fold them. Preflop is pretty terrible as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

Preflop is terrible. But my flop push is not terrible at all. He is a retarded spastic for not folding aces when he is clearly beaten.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm ... he WAS NOT BEATEN, right? he put all his money in WAY ahead - at least 65/35 i guess.

so stop whining. u knew this "bluff" wouldn´t work anyway as you labelled him as retarded, right? pretty obv. u only wanted to lose.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, your flop push is pretty awful. Knowing he has aces isn't enough, you have to know he's going to fold them. Preflop is pretty terrible as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

Preflop is terrible. But my flop push is not terrible at all. He is a retarded spastic for not folding aces when he is clearly beaten.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm ... he WAS NOT BEATEN, right? he put all his money in WAY ahead - at least 65/35 i guess.

so stop whining. u knew this "bluff" wouldn´t work anyway as you labelled him as retarded, right? pretty obv. u only wanted to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN
Old 11-08-2007, 12:04 PM

I just scrolled through this whole thread and found no hand histories. Very disappointing.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

I play some omahaha...isn't the standard play here to call his flop bet then pot the turn to get aces to fold?

and yes plz ban me for discussing strategy here
Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

I play some omahaha...isn't the standard play here to call his flop bet then pot the turn to get aces to fold?

and yes plz ban me for discussing strategy here

[/ QUOTE ]

The turn as it happened was another Q. There would have been $480 in the pot and I'd have been betting about that much. So yes, there's a good chance he would have folded, putting me on a Q. Then again if he wasn't folding the flop I wouldn't have been surprised if he wouldn't have folded the turn either. After all he has TWOACESZOMG!!!!!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just scrolled through this whole thread and found no hand histories. Very disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry - the only site that can convert iPoker hand histories was down all morning.

I'm at work now so can't get at the HHs.

Cliff notes: won a lot, lost a lot.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you think you successfully represent a hand doesn't mean anyone's gonna buy it. For all you know he might have known you are luckyjimm: the 2+2 tiltmaster fuelled by an ever-crashing bankroll and bizzare delusions of adequacy.

Anyone got numbers on just how large an edge AA had against jimm's hand?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm at work now so can't get at the HHs.

[/ QUOTE ]

God you're an addict. How about you focus on work instead of posting in a pointless thread on 2+2 you worthless piece of [censored].
Old 11-08-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you think you successfully represent a hand doesn't mean anyone's gonna buy it. For all you know he might have known you are luckyjimm: the 2+2 tiltmaster fuelled by an ever-crashing bankroll and bizzare delusions of adequacy.

Anyone got numbers on just how large an edge AA had against jimm's hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, a pretty massive favourite

But the point is he HAS to put me on a bigger hand. He bets 80 into 300 having re-raised preflop, not because it's an intentional weak lead but because he's a [censored] moron who doesn't know what to do with aces against three opponents. I then make it another 480 to him. On a QTx board he just can't call that kind of raise with just an overpair and gutshot. Not unless he is an idiot.