Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yoyo, stop tossing around condescending insults and get some facts or stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

anybody that claims someone can naturally use science and legal supplements to achieve t-levels of PRO BODYBUILDERS of the past that were using real steroids deserves to be ridiculed. he's looney and living in some fantasy land.

not to mention the whole "i bet benoit used" after the police had found roids in his home, benoits doctor admitted to prescribing them for him, and some of his friends admitted to knowing chris used them, he's finally going to "bet" chris used them.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a [censored] idiot. I NEVER anywhere in this thread said that you can achieve the same T levels. I said the results body comp-wise can be achieved, it may take longer, and be tougher, but quit making [censored] up. I also know NOTHING of Benoit, and ahve said ti several times. you are a [censored]

its laughable that youre arguing something I never posted, and that your reading comprehension is about 10 times worse than mine....and that is really really bad.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:48 PM

he has no valid points because they are all wrong.

and chief guids, im not talking about dbol when i said 250mgs a week, not that it matters. of course, the drugs dissipate, whether its a test shot or a dbol pill, but its still MULTIPLE times what the body produces naturally in one week.

what science and legal supplements can reproduce that? you claimed it was possible. how? why arent there guys walking around looking like arnold and franco now without drugs if its possible?

hey amplify, stfu yourself. craig titus was a rec drug dealer and abuser. he went to jail for selling x, used meth, coke, x, nubain, and who knows what else.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he has no valid points because they are all wrong.

and chief guids, im not talking about dbol when i said 250mgs a week, not that it matters. of course, the drugs dissipate, whether its a test shot or a dbol pill, but its still MULTIPLE times what the body produces naturally in one week.

what science and legal supplements can reproduce that? you claimed it was possible. how? why arent there guys walking around looking like arnold and franco now without drugs if its possible?

hey amplify, stfu yourself. craig titus was a rec drug dealer and abuser. he went to jail for selling x, used meth, coke, x, nubain, and who knows what else.

[/ QUOTE ]

again, you stupid idiot, I never said the t levels could be achived, just teh results. and it does matter, half life plays a large part, so there is a diff when you are talking about dbol vs test ethanate.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:53 PM

ok guids, my bad, but where are all these natural guys that look like arnold (arguable the best looking bodybuilder ever) and franco if their results are possible without drugs? it doesnt exist and will never exist.

it doesnt matter how long or how hard or how disciplined one is, they will never compare to a top guy that juiced when they havent.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:57 PM

This thread has become an example of roid rage.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok guids, my bad, but where are all these natural guys that look like arnold (arguable the best looking bodybuilder ever) and franco if their results are possible without drugs? it doesnt exist and will never exist.

it doesnt matter how long or how hard or how disciplined one is, they will never compare to a top guy that juiced when they havent.

[/ QUOTE ]

if your goal is to get hyooge, and to look like arnold, you arent going to put the 10 or 12 years of time and dedication, you are going to do it much faster and use juice. I doubt there are very many people who have done consistent training for the 10+ years they would need to to be 6 2, 240 and ripped. I do agree there is a genetic ceiling for everyone, I do not agree with how low you people are setting it at.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
again, you stupid idiot, I never said the t levels could be achived, just teh results. and it does matter, half life plays a large part, so there is a diff when you are talking about dbol vs test ethanate.

[/ QUOTE ]

the half-life of dbol vs the half-life of test doesnt matter when compared to the bodys natural production which is what i was comparing it to. 250mg a week of dbol is still MULTIPLE times more than what the body naturally produces in a week. 250mg a week of test is still MULTIPLE times what the body naturally produces in a week, and that is a very miniscule amount of test.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Think about the IFBB pro-bodybuilders (think Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler). I've never heard of any of these guys flying off the handle and killing their entire families

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm a fan of knowledgable and responsible steroid use myself, and it's not the same deal, but maybe the name Craig Titus rings a bell.

[/ QUOTE ] I hadn't read that but it looks like apples to oranges in regards to the allegations of steroid use playing a role in the Benoit murder/suicide.

And yoyoyo, I recently had an electrostatic BF test and it came out at ~13% (+/- like .5%, I don't remember the number off the top of my head). 13% isn't super ripped, nor is it fat.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:04 PM

there are plenty of guys dedictated to bodybuilding and training and being the best they can be without drugs that have been doing it for alot longer than 10 years, and none of them have ever come close to arnold or franco.

theres a reason for that and its because arnold and franco were doing the exact same things for roughly just as long while using drugs that were legal and considered safe at the time.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:06 PM

all this "debate" about some scumbag who killed his family?

lol, this guy should be compared to the tattoo faced skinhead, not body builders.

get some perspective.