Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
people who knows me knows me

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-04-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HEY GUYS I HAVE 100 POSTS BUT WHAT DO U ALL THINK OF ME LOL!?

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been here since 2005? ive been her from before from sng days. i multitable NL10 and NL20 as my games but only doing 2/4 in ps cause got no roll there. ive been around here longer then you since i had around 3 other names which got banned for stupid reasons. well i didnt have 20k posts like you though since i spent my time playing poker more then posting useless crap to get known by the "community." people who knows me knows me and i just care to make money. so stfu noob and go post a stupid post somewhere else. BYE.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've contributed more than you in your 100 posts of wisdom.

It's awfully self centered and greedy to come ask all the regs here to describe their image of you so you can adjust your game accordingly.

Yes, I troll MSNL constantly. That's because I cant contribute without a few select posters making jackass comments every time I post.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:42 PM

reg threads are pretty lame anyway
and trying to jump on your high horse because you have more posts than someone else in a reg thread is [censored] retarded
Old 10-04-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been here since 2005? ive been her from before from sng days. i multitable NL10 and NL20 as my games but only doing 2/4 in ps cause got no roll there. ive been around here longer then you since i had around 3 other names which got banned for stupid reasons. well i didnt have 20k posts like you though since i spent my time playing poker more then posting useless crap to get known by the "community." people who knows me knows me and i just care to make money. so stfu noob and go post a stupid post somewhere else. BYE.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's awfully self centered and greedy to come ask all the regs here to describe their image of you so you can adjust your game accordingly.

Yes, I troll MSNL constantly. That's because I cant contribute without a few select posters making jackass comments every time I post.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt u read my post? i have been around posting longer then u. this is my 4th account. and im sure your advice has been great...
Old 10-04-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt u read my post? i have been around posting longer then u. this is my 4th account. and im sure your advice has been great...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you're lying
Old 10-04-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why cant ppl just assume AoA went busto and gave his account to a good nitty friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he still has many of the same leaks
Old 10-04-2007, 05:31 PM

LOL at you thinking alotofaction is good never had an easier time with anyone in that 5-10 game, I must be up 10k on him over like 2000 hands.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at you thinking alotofaction is good never had an easier time with anyone in that 5-10 game, I must be up 10k on him over like 2000 hands.

[/ QUOTE ] ya i saw the wrd alotofaction and i lol'd
Old 10-04-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like you've been a very valuable asset to the forums
Old 10-04-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you guys think of babybuddha and tarjeh83 (both probably misspelled. they love the pot limit tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was Tarjei82, thoughts?