Old 07-29-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]
sit out nex hand is unchecked
auto post blind is checked
everything else is not visible

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
when I immediately sit down at the table, both the "sitoutnext blinds" and "autopostblinds" are at -1 (not visible

even though FT shortcuts has already checked the autopost blinds button for me

and the
wiat for bb button
post bb button
post sb button
all say 0 (not visible)

[/ QUOTE ]

orentha and TexDanny,

I have had one other user that had this problem and it has to do with the image recognition of the Post Big Blind button (and the related buttons). In the image folders are templates of the images and the software tries to look for a match of the images with what is showing up on your table.

For some reason some user's computers have different colors in the buttons from that of the template. To solve this for the user, I had to make a special set of image templates that were taken from his computer.

I'd like to email you those images for you both to try in your computer to see if it solves it. Please send me an email, and I'll send the images to you (my email address in on the documentation page in the registration section if you need it).

I assume that you have not modified the full tilt table in any way (especially that you haven't modified how these buttons look).

nano
Old 07-30-2007, 12:09 PM

I just downloaded the trial version, and I am having similar problems to what others have mentioned. If I can get this fixed, I will definitely buy the program.

I have a custom layout, so I do not know how much it is affecting the program. Here is what the layout looks like:

1. Much like what others have mentioned, the Deal Me functions are not working properly. The auto-post blind button is not checked when I sit down (I have that option enabled) nor is the wait for big blind button checked (Deal Me in mode is enabled). I have also tried this with the regular table layout, instead of my custom one and it doesn't work.

2. Auto-reload doesn't work with the custom layout. It works with the regular layout but I really don't like that layout, and PokerAce is not configured for it.

3. I use the Bet Pot script and I am happy with it's performance. I really don't need any of the bet functioning in FTS. I noticed that when both programs are running, the mouse wheel goes up by 1.5BB (it combines the 1BB scrolling of the Bet Pot script with the .5 BB of FTS). How do I turn off all of FTS' betting hotkeys?
Old 07-30-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just downloaded the trial version, and I am having similar problems to what others have mentioned. If I can get this fixed, I will definitely buy the program.

I have a custom layout, so I do not know how much it is affecting the program. Here is what the layout looks like:

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice fractal. Layout is ok, but I would need to see a full table with checkboxes and buttons to know for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

1. Much like what others have mentioned, the Deal Me functions are not working properly. The auto-post blind button is not checked when I sit down (I have that option enabled) nor is the wait for big blind button checked (Deal Me in mode is enabled). I have also tried this with the regular table layout, instead of my custom one and it doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try these suggestions here and let me know what you discover.

[ QUOTE ]

2. Auto-reload doesn't work with the custom layout. It works with the regular layout but I really don't like that layout, and PokerAce is not configured for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Many features in FTS use image recognition, and they require that some features of the table to remain un-modified. There are details here.
[ QUOTE ]

3. I use the Bet Pot script and I am happy with it's performance. I really don't need any of the bet functioning in FTS. I noticed that when both programs are running, the mouse wheel goes up by 1.5BB (it combines the 1BB scrolling of the Bet Pot script with the .5 BB of FTS). How do I turn off all of FTS' betting hotkeys?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you erase the contents of any box, that will disable the hotkey in FTS.
nano
Old 07-30-2007, 04:31 PM

Here is what the table looks like:

I have Full Tilt set to auto-center and the table set to Large, which should be correct. Debug mode does not seem to be working. There is no pop-up or any information in the system tray.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have Full Tilt set to auto-center and the table set to Large, which should be correct. Debug mode does not seem to be working. There is no pop-up or any information in the system tray.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your table mods look ok, but it would probably be helpful to use a standard unmodified table until we get your deal me mode working.

To see the debug info, enable it on the misc tab, then open a table and sit down, and then sit out next hand. When the table is active, you will see the debug tool tip next to your system tray... let me know what you find with all of the tests from the deal me troubleshooting section on the web page.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:49 PM

Ok, everything seems to work with the default table layout, but not with the custom layout. However, the debug mode is not working at all. I have followed your instructions and there is no debug tool tip showing up in the system tray.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, everything seems to work with the default table layout, but not with the custom layout. However, the debug mode is not working at all. I have followed your instructions and there is no debug tool tip showing up in the system tray.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have system tray tooltips (sometimes called balloon tips) disabled on your computer. Have you used Tweak UI or some other program to disable them?
Old 07-31-2007, 12:19 AM

I changed Tweak UI's setting. These are the three pop-ups I've gotten.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:45 AM

My program has never auto-selected wait for BB either, so it's not just an isolated problem.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I changed Tweak UI's setting. These are the three pop-ups I've gotten.

[/ QUOTE ]
From your previous post I understand that everything is working with an unmodified table. If you plan to use a modified table, you can use the guidelines on the documentation page as to what should not be modified. In addition you can use the debug info to check various things as you add modifications to your table.