Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
What are people's thoughts on DrGiggy? I think that's the right name but I"m not sure. It's definitely Giggy with something before it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was bad when I played with him but I've read some post in the FTP MSNL thread where people say he's pretty good. I have him at like 29/19 in my DB.

Oh, and it is Dr. Giggy btw.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
La Jolla Shores and gauchoBluffs give me the most problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

La Jolla Shores it seems, is the most well thought of 200NL reg out there. I play with him quite a bit as he and I both table select well. That said, it seems that he and I tend to stay out of e/o's way.

Nothing on gauchoBluffs.

I will say that I seem to have two guys in particular that have a hard on for playing back at me/ trying to outplay me every single hand:

JJ_RAISE and __Acehole888__ . Give it a break fellas. Seriously. LMAO!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:08 PM

Oh and I here that mistAA mAArtini or something like that used to play HSNL?!?

Really?!?

I love having him at my tables!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I here that mistAA mAArtini or something like that used to play HSNL?!?

Really?!?

I love having him at my tables!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I dunno whats up with that? He def used to play 5/10+...
Old 09-28-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Colonel Mustard, I haven't played with you much, but you seem to be way, way too aggro for your own good.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Colonel Mustard (SB): $200.00
Hero (BB): $200.00
UTG: $565.10
CO: $353.00
BTN: $232.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises all-in to $200.00</font>, Hero calls all-in for $182.00

Flop: ($400) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Turn: ($400) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($400) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $400.00 ($3 Rake)

Colonel Mustard had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Threes) and WON (+$197.00)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Threes) and LOST (-$200.00)

That said, you also run better than me so f u.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow when was this? I can see maybe doing this if I have you as a really light 3better AND a really light caller....no, no I dont. I am a tiltsmith.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this doesn't seem like you at all. When you play against me you seem to be a little too tight. Although that may be because you think I'm a spewtard and have no reason to get aggro.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:51 PM

For whomever was asking about withdrawals and such, I withdraw regularly using ePassporte and have not run into any issues with it really.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Colonel Mustard, I haven't played with you much, but you seem to be way, way too aggro for your own good.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Colonel Mustard (SB): $200.00
Hero (BB): $200.00
UTG: $565.10
CO: $353.00
BTN: $232.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises all-in to $200.00</font>, Hero calls all-in for $182.00

Flop: ($400) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Turn: ($400) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($400) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $400.00 ($3 Rake)

Colonel Mustard had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Threes) and WON (+$197.00)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Threes) and LOST (-$200.00)

That said, you also run better than me so f u.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow when was this? I can see maybe doing this if I have you as a really light 3better AND a really light caller....no, no I dont. I am a tiltsmith.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this doesn't seem like you at all. When you play against me you seem to be a little too tight. Although that may be because you think I'm a spewtard and have no reason to get aggro.

[/ QUOTE ]

SN?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:31 AM

I avoid callide. I seek out apobateracer. Keep in mind, however, that I was recently accused of having the worst table selection ever!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I avoid callide. I seek out apobateracer. Keep in mind, however, that I was recently accused of having the worst table selection ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think quite a few regs could be accused of this....
Old 09-29-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's also a guy I've seen lately that I don't know what to think of yet. He seems to have just moved up and plays under pxI0IvI0Ixq.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's average. Very weak means strong, I love playing him.

He 3-bets, then checks if he flops top set. If he raises and flops a full house, he checks. Slowplays every monster.
Closed Thread