Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you like them, what do you like about them?
Catchy, well-written songs 84 25.93%
Mick Jagger's unique voice 41 12.65%
They defined blues-based rock-and-roll music for a generation 69 21.30%
Great musicians 61 18.83%
Everything about them is great, you're insane 69 21.30%
Voters: 324. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: POG Anniversary Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

your reply makes it sound like you already know illsubliminal is a wolf. i dont know why you made that leap, but you just gained a permanent vote for yourself.

id like to resuggest a dual wagon for today:
illsubliminal and bradshaw.
gogogogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is making leaps now? My reply did nothing of the sort. I was trying to figure out why you would say if one of us was a wolf then the other would be -- so i assumed that was your assinine theory.

[/ QUOTE ]
too late
this, plus your gung ho rah rah villager act day2, plus your gimmick talk, plus your "tokyo coming out was dumb, extremely dumb, very dumb, etc" post (the post wasnt bad in and of itself, but you were so sure coming out was awful, and said you could explain why it was dumb if need be, yet your awesome reasoning was:"i personally would never roll claim day 1 of a game ... and with 3 seers i suppose it is not the worst move in the world .." ), make me have to leave my vote with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

tokyo coming out still was dumb. Would have been much much better to not come out and wait until there was a wagon on him first. I explained that before and i still stick by it. I hate when you do this bbv. Im done arguing with you for now -- unless you wanna keep going cause im not letting you get the last word
Old 04-15-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw, i would suggest to you all a dual wagon of yoko and akimbo
i vote knees because i wont be here during the ever popular last 2 minutes of the day (unless night is monday?).

[/ QUOTE ]wtf omg vote one of those two please [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but knees is village

[/ QUOTE ]
i replied to this and it disappeared?
oh well, the post said that im voting bradshaw and im leaving.
you guys do what you want. perhaps a quad wagon akimbo/yoko/bradshaw/illsub, then narrow it down to 2 later.
if night is monday, i should be back before then, if its tonight, i almost certainly wont.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:13 PM

IM in ur forum is also an excellent wolf candidate. 3 posts -- all of them in character -- and votes for sasimi and one time - both probable villagers
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw, i would suggest to you all a dual wagon of yoko and akimbo
i vote knees because i wont be here during the ever popular last 2 minutes of the day (unless night is monday?).

[/ QUOTE ]wtf omg vote one of those two please [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but knees is village

[/ QUOTE ]
i replied to this and it disappeared?
oh well, the post said that im voting bradshaw and im leaving.
you guys do what you want. perhaps a quad wagon akimbo/yoko/bradshaw/illsub, then narrow it down to 2 later.
if night is monday, i should be back before then, if its tonight, i almost certainly wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont be missed
Old 04-15-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

your reply makes it sound like you already know illsubliminal is a wolf. i dont know why you made that leap, but you just gained a permanent vote for yourself.

gogogogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is making leaps now? My reply did nothing of the sort. I was trying to figure out why you would say if one of us was a wolf then the other would be -- so i assumed that was your assinine theory.

[/ QUOTE ]
too late
this, plus your gung ho rah rah villager act day2, plus your gimmick talk, plus your "tokyo coming out was dumb, extremely dumb, very dumb, etc" post (the post wasnt bad in and of itself, but you were so sure coming out was awful, and said you could explain why it was dumb if need be, yet your awesome reasoning was:"i personally would never roll claim day 1 of a game ... and with 3 seers i suppose it is not the worst move in the world .." ), make me have to leave my vote with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

tokyo coming out still was dumb. Would have been much much better to not come out and wait until there was a wagon on him first. I explained that before and i still stick by it. I hate when you do this bbv. Im done arguing with you for now -- unless you wanna keep going cause im not letting you get the last word

[/ QUOTE ]
im not arguing, just explaining my vote. it helps when people explain their votes, rather than saying "im ok with an xxx vote".
also, as i quoted above, you agreed it wasnt bad, and now you say it was dumb again?
again,its really odd that you are so upset by me suggesting you might be a wolf IF illsubliminal is. its like you know he is already. plus, its more odd because nobody really listens to me, and you know that, so theres really no danger of you getting lynched. peoples view of scott:"hey theres that crazy guy in the corner, hes voting bradshaw, what a moran"
see ya monday
Old 04-15-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

gogogogogo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
too late

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
im not arguing, just explaining my vote. it helps when people explain their votes, rather than saying "im ok with an xxx vote".
also, as i quoted above, you agreed it wasnt bad, and now you say it was dumb again?
again,its really odd that you are so upset by me suggesting you might be a wolf IF illsubliminal is. its like you know he is already. plus, its more odd because nobody really listens to me, and you know that, so theres really no danger of you getting lynched. peoples view of scott:"hey theres that crazy guy in the corner, hes voting bradshaw, what a moran"
see ya monday

[/ QUOTE ]

no moran your initial reads are usually pretty good. And you can usually read my villager game pretty well. So some people actually do listen to you.

I still disagreed with the tokyo outing -- but saw the rationale behind it. Sorry if that is hard for you to comprehend. Ok lets drop the tokyo stuff since he got pumpkined anyway.

I think ive done a helluva job explaining all my votes.

enjoy your day douchecookie:

PS -- even though it was obvious, good job coming out with your identity against durrons wishes
Old 04-15-2007, 01:28 PM

Here's what I'm thinking so far.

Wolfy
Akimbo
Fresh Prince
Sasami
Grease Fire

Villagery
BBV4POG

Confusing
Bradshaw
Marie

By confusing, I mean they have had quite a few posts that I agree with, but also have some posts that made me think WTF?
Old 04-15-2007, 01:28 PM

as far as ill subliminal goes, i thought he was a wolf day 1, but im giving him a pass for now due to him voting for pinktutubear
Old 04-15-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what I'm thinking so far.

Wolfy
Akimbo
Fresh Prince
Sasami
Grease Fire

Villagery
BBV4POG

Confusing
Bradshaw
Marie

By confusing, I mean they have had quite a few posts that I agree with, but also have some posts that made me think WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me what post of mine made you say wtf and i will gladly explain myself. As you can see i am never at a loss for words
Old 04-15-2007, 01:42 PM

I can find them for you Bradshaw. And by wtf, I mean a post that i completely disagree with.

I would also like you to look at Akimbo's vote of tutu yesterday. It came at a point when he had 1 vote, and the 2 bandwagons were Gingerbread and Sasami. He then switches off to sasami after tutu gets 3 votes. Just look more closely at the circumstances of his vote. Don't be too quick to clear him.