Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation 3 [GAME THREAD]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am more and more thinking Luckay is a wolf. If he is though it doesn't make much sense that he wants to lynch me for a few reasons. The most important is that he has seven votes and I am one of the few people who hadn't expressed an interest in voting him. That is a dangerous way for a wolf to wriggle out of a lynch, he needs all the support he can get.

Also if he is a wolf, why gun for me? I am unlikely to be a power role stepping in for a guy who couldn't bother to post. That isn't saying anything about my actual role, but the perception is there.

So count me as still undecided on Luckay.

[/ QUOTE ]
This post goes in the WTF zone.

[/ QUOTE ]
books is levelling himself
this is usually a villager thought process

[/ QUOTE ]

Did no one pay any attention to him in TTT? He posts the same way pretty consistently. I think that post of his about Luckay was more wolfy than villagery based on the thorough level-headedness posting style. But either way Books can pretty much just hang out in my 'meh' zone with DMK until further notice.

Still voting Luckay, I'm now going home, as long as it is either Luckay or Spook tonight that's cool. FCBL seems like too easy of a candidate and can be looked at later.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, I have panic'd before, and neil was around to see it, but neil seems genuinely to not remember. So I'll drop that attack, he's probably a villager.

Durron, spook is a very very bad vote. I say this as both a villager and a wolf for credibility/metagame (most of the time), so whatever I am, I genuinely believe that spook is a very bad vote and is a villager.

Durron, why can Dustin not be a wolf?
Durron, why can Herbie not be a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
Spook = Borg
Luckay ardently defending spook.
Luckay = Borg

[/ QUOTE ]

eskimo is a wolf too then. brilliant, one wolf to go!

[/ QUOTE ]
DMK

[/ QUOTE ]

i get burned every time i think werewolf is this easy
Old 04-11-2007, 07:13 PM

OMFG NEZ STOP BEING A MORAN.

Also, FCBL's last post is super-villagery, and durron is right.

ALSO, DO NOT LYNCH LUCKAY. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN. DADV SPOT. ARGH.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:13 PM

Somepne more clever and less drznk than me lease reread the yhole thread or just today and make a list of all the people who only mention villager reaqds and no wolves. chances are high that one of them is a wolf (esecially if it's a new player). I think I saw a cüoile of peole aho did like this.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did no one pay any attention to him in TTT? He posts the same way pretty consistently. I think that post of his about Luckay was more wolfy than villagery based on the thorough level-headedness posting style. But either way Books can pretty much just hang out in my 'meh' zone with DMK until further notice.

Still voting Luckay, I'm now going home, as long as it is either Luckay or Spook tonight that's cool. FCBL seems like too easy of a candidate and can be looked at later.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, books is a wolf for being level headed, but Luckay is a wolf for not being level-headed? WTF? WTF?

[ QUOTE ]
So the Excel thing is just note taking?

I was thinking you were using some sort of RSS feed to load posts into Excel and then some advanced theorem to pull out key words and/or phrases, sort of an ad-hoc POG pokertracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skoob,

Most of us use WerewolfTracker 3.0. There are a few that did not want to upgrade and are comfortable with 2.0, but that version does not have the villager tell upgrade. You can of course just use any standard pattern mapper.

Luckay uses his own software called INSANITY(4.3) I do not suggest you use this program as its use by a non-expert could cause fatal injury.

I used to use a bunch of index cards with notes on them all over my desk, but found that to be highly ineficient.

What's "dadv" mean?

Seen that a couple times now.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:15 PM

U know what? FCBL, you know Luckay is a villager. Freaking unvote him right now.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So the Excel thing is just note taking?

I was thinking you were using some sort of RSS feed to load posts into Excel and then some advanced theorem to pull out key words and/or phrases, sort of an ad-hoc POG pokertracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skoob,

Most of us use WerewolfTracker 3.0. There are a few that did not want to upgrade and are comfortable with 2.0, but that version does not have the villager tell upgrade. You can of course just use any standard pattern mapper.

Luckay uses his own software called INSANITY(4.3) I do not suggest you use this program as its use by a non-expert could cause fatal injury.

I used to use a bunch of index cards with notes on them all over my desk, but found that to be highly ineficient.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone who thinks fcbl is a wolf at this point is nuts

DADV = dead air, dead villager. When wolves get wagoned, there's usually a ton of activity surrounding it (especially early, like on day 2, here).

When villagers get wagoned, they pile up to an immense lead, and no one feels like moving their vote.