Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2006, 11:00 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SIA usually pays out in 24 hours. J/K, I am a bastard and I regret not just running off with all of your monies. Neteller isn't really the problem, I just wasted all the money on blow and hookers. Sorry 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please find this post and quote me. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that?
Old 10-28-2006, 11:57 PM

I am still waiting for an answer to my legit question FON.

How can you say 7 days AFTER payment was due for promotions involving Star/Planetluck that 'Hey guys the Lucks cancelled on me, you get no money'.

If payment to your customers was due on the 20th, that means IGM had to have paid prior to the 20th. And given that you have told us EFTs to Neteller take 3-4 days usually, that would imply that IGM pays you at least a week prior to you paying your customers. We know you aren't paying out of pocket and banking on the IGM money to come through in the future.

So if you knew on the 20th you had no affiliate money from the Lucks, how come you didnt say anything then? And how come you didnt bother to get an answer on where YOUR money was until the 27th?
Old 10-29-2006, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Either he's getting off on messing with us

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said it once in this thread, I dont get why some of honestly believe that 'well he came back, so that must mean he is trying'. This is the internet, people create gnome accounts here just to post stupid crap and get banned over and over again. Ever play MMORPGs, people put in hundreds of hours into these games just griefing and screwing with other people. They get nothing out of it but the satisfaction of knowing they ruined someones night.

I wouldnt shock me in the least to learn that FON still posting here and bringing his site back up, is all a fun little game for him to see how pissed off he can make some people and see how far others will go to see that he is 'punished'. Not to mention the longer he gets people to wait then less likely they are to do anything when they dont get paid. Look at all the people who said 'If I dont get paid on the 20th I am filing a lawsuit'. 20th came and went. Now these people are gone or are saying 'Oh well I will give him so more time'. More time will pass and the majority will just go, 'Oh yeah forgot about that CCU thing, oh well its only X dollars, lesson learned.'

Becuase seriously how long would it take you to get a paper copy of a bank statement. 'Hello <Bank Name>, can you fax a copy of my bank statement to <insert Neteller number>. kthx." Yet this is his excuse for his "EFT deposit" to neteller taking 14 days to complete.

So ask yourself this, what makes more sense.

1. Every possible thing is going wrong this month with CCU, even though he has supposedly paid thousands of people already in the last year with nary a single problem.

2. He got the money, is keeping it, and is just trying to see how long he can delay people becuase thats how scamming works. The longer you string out someone the less angry they get and the more they are likely to just let it go.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FON

update on Neteller? post some more emails from them or something

[/ QUOTE ]

They are forcing me to provide them with a paper bank statement (via snail mail, fax or email)...regardless of the fact that I receive only online statements. As such, I'm waiting for my bank to send me one, which I will then send to NETeller for review.

[/ QUOTE ]

FON thats gonna take like another month

go online and print out yr bank statement then fax it to them.
they acceot that because i had to do the same thing
Old 10-29-2006, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So ask yourself this, what makes more sense.

1. Every possible thing is going wrong this month with CCU, even though he has supposedly paid thousands of people already in the last year with nary a single problem.

2. He got the money, is keeping it, and is just trying to see how long he can delay people becuase thats how scamming works. The longer you string out someone the less angry they get and the more they are likely to just let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it. There's a natural desire to believe, but at some point, reality has to set in. There are people in the world who cheat others out of money. Coldly appraise the probability that FON is one of these people. And if you're not bluffing about legal action, full steam ahead.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys crack me up. FON has strung you along for weeks now with excuse after excuse (got to give him credit for his creativity).

Wake up and smell the coffee. Most of you are NOT GETTING PAID. Deal with it.

As for the macho "we'll give him until the 20th" crowd - what happened?

I hate to admit it, but I've got a sneaking admiration for FON - he really has played you for suckers.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, he's just going to keep doing this for another week or so and then say, "You've been punked!"? He sure is going a long way to pretend like he's going to pay us. Either he's getting off on messing with us or he's working on getting us paid. Otherwise he would have disappeared long ago...unless he's busy closing escrow on his new home in the Carribean and he's stalling until he can leave the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. The sad reality is, maybe 60% of the people who he has scammed are too lazy to ever jump through the hoops to sue him for real. 30% would maybe sue him, but will forget / give up after a couple of months and enough smoke screen excuses. And finally the most vocal 10% are going to sue him no matter what unless they get their money.

He is going to keep posting here until the 10% have been paid, and the 30% have given up. That way he keeps 90% of the stolen money.

I have to say that people who have posted their CCU username here and demanded to be paid (also you, IIRC?) are doing a service to themselves and FON, but at the same time helping him to screw the rest.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:50 AM

First of all I just want to say this guy doesn't owe me a dime, and I had no clue who he was before and I just finished reading this thread in it's entirety (sp?). All I can say is WOW.. Honestly.. how hard is it to go to your bank and get a statement? I get all mine online, but I could have a hard copy in 20 min if I wanted one, and I'm sure your bank would be more than happy to fax it.

I just don't get it, you say you want to make things right.. so go get off your lazy ass and do it.. You really seem to like to pass the buck off to other people. Always someone elses fault, maybe it's your fault for not following up on everything, and getting in over your head? I forget what I read 18 pages ago, but you're majoring in business I think? That's disgusting lol. Would you ever do business with someone like yourself?

Well you deserve whatever happens to you.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:23 PM

It also seems like this bank-statement excuse kind of came up very quickly and out of nowhere as well.

First he says he's trying to get neteller to send him the money.
Then he comes here a few days later and says, "Oh....well they asked for my bank-statement. So I'm still waiting on that."

Wha-wha-wha-WHAAA?????

Where did that come from?
Before it was just a matter of it taking 5 days or whatever for neteller to approve it.

You could just send my check in the mail and I would be perfectly happy with that as well.
This has already been mentioned by someone else and I believe that a responsible person who really is serious about making good on their deal would either get things straight with neteller immediately or would right-away come up with another solution.

It all seems extremely odd.

FON - if you were one of the people in this thread waiting to be paid don't you think you would be mildly annoyed at this bank-statement excuse?
Old 10-29-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No. The sad reality is, maybe 60% of the people who he has scammed are too lazy to ever jump through the hoops to sue him for real. 30% would maybe sue him, but will forget / give up after a couple of months and enough smoke screen excuses. And finally the most vocal 10% are going to sue him no matter what unless they get their money.

He is going to keep posting here until the 10% have been paid, and the 30% have given up. That way he keeps 90% of the stolen money.

I have to say that people who have posted their CCU username here and demanded to be paid (also you, IIRC?) are doing a service to themselves and FON, but at the same time helping him to screw the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting another large group here being the non-americans who don't have the legal power to sue him and will get screwed over regardless.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It also seems like this bank-statement excuse kind of came up very quickly and out of nowhere as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading is fundamental...I clearly stated that NETeller told me they wouldn't accept an online statement and that I had to hand-fill a form which I had filled im MS Word.