Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 03:05 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

I just got another receipt confirmation from Andrew Wiggins, which makes it my 4th receipt. I understand that you guy are having issues with the new site. But this is getting very very frustrating not being able to log in after I had paid 3-4 times! If it can't be resolved promptly, at least inform me what's going on rather than sending out a typed up email that says nothing other than "plz wait." I have always thought Cardrunners to be a well-run company that values its customers but this has led me to believe otherwise.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 PM

same. ugh.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:05 PM

you guys should give us some kind of timeline or refund the money till the problems get resolved.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are there some news? I still got nothing for 128.98$

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CR emailed me a couple of hours ago and my account is now upgraded and working. Hopefully the rest of you guys will all get sorted soon.

[ QUOTE ]
But this is getting very very frustrating not being able to log in after I had paid 3-4 times! If it can't be resolved promptly, at least inform me what's going on rather than sending out a typed up email that says nothing other than "plz wait."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, seriously, this was a pretty frustrating experience. I got an email saying "We will update you as soon as possible, and you may reply to this email if you have any questions." and then they failed to reply to either of the emails I sent them after that. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I appreciate the difficulties they have had, but I felt a bit let down on a few fronts during this process. Hopefully, my CR experience will get better from here on in...
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 PM

For some reason streaming in FF suddenly works. so whatever you guys did, good job. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 05:54 PM

everything working for me now...just sucks taht the vid posted today was available last week...and u guys just added the date Oct. 1
Old 10-01-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess i choose not the best day to subscribe to cardrunners. I made a payment of 128.98 today and got an error instead of confirmation message but the money went away from my visa card. So i got nothing, wrote 3 emails, didnt got an answer. Guys, u have to put a message on your frontpage about problems and maybe not allow payments while u experience problems. Anyway hoping for the best and sorry for my english.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this is true?! I made two attempts last night and receive a error message both times.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has happened to me also, twice. By the looks of this thread they are aware of it and I have confidence that my money is in safe hands.

Sit tight people.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:09 PM

I want to sign up, but I'm from europe and I don't have a cc, is it still possible to upgrade my account through a pokerstars payment?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:10 PM

Is this error you guys are talking about a message saying you don't authorization to view the webpage?
Old 10-01-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taylor, any word on the RSS?

[/ QUOTE ]