View Poll Results: Soft Game at high limits
Party 59 90.77%
Stars 6 9.23%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Making a video

[ QUOTE ]
i've seen every season of the wire. season 1 is good. the rest are all about the same, above average.

currently what i'm watching, and ranked:

the amazing race
HSP
rome
lost
friday night lights
prison break
heroes
desperate housewives
scrubs

[/ QUOTE ]

The mexican guy on Friday Night Lights (who beats up the white boy and gets kicked off the team after lying about it) is my little bro from fraternity. I went to some party awhile back with the cast members. The girls are not as hot in person as they are on the show.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, it's the cheese thread and if girlfriends, videogames, drugs and running get time here so do poker hands.

Second of all, I posted the graphs at the request of dan (even if he was insincere in his request).

Finally, while reads weren't included with the hands it's naive to think there weren't any. And in a vacuum some of the hands might look *gasp* non-standard. and btw, NLT&P talks about open-limping on the button with certian hands, villains, etc. so be sure to get on their case, too!

But seriously, [censored] off!

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody needs a joint. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, it's the cheese thread and if girlfriends, videogames, drugs and running get time here so do poker hands.

Second of all, I posted the graphs at the request of dan (even if he was insincere in his request).

Finally, while reads weren't included with the hands it's naive to think there weren't any. And in a vacuum some of the hands might look *gasp* non-standard. and btw, NLT&P talks about open-limping on the button with certian hands, villains, etc. so be sure to get on their case, too!

[/ QUOTE ]

woah man, I dont think anyone was trying to be a dick - you asked if they were played badly and a few people said that yes some of them did look bad. dont be too proud to examine your own game, I think as soon as you get that defensive of some criticism you need to realise that it is possible that you could be approaching the game the wrong way at times.

I dont really know you or anything thats just my 2c based on the last few pages of this thread.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woah man, I dont think anyone was trying to be a dick - you asked if they were played badly and a few people said that yes some of them did look bad. dont be too proud to examine your own game, I think as soon as you get that defensive of some criticism you need to realise that it is possible that you could be approaching the game the wrong way at times.

I dont really know you or anything thats just my 2c based on the last few pages of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
the dick comments came from the azns about me filling up the cheese thread w/ [censored], not you.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:16 AM

lmao
Old 02-20-2007, 01:57 AM

Pretty psyched. Had a bit over a 1K day today. Played almost 5 hours and a little over 1400 hands ( I only 3-4 table usually) but +900 at 200NL and then moved down to 100NL to make 120 to get to 1K. This year is going really well for me and I hope its because I'm getting better and not just running hot, although I suspect its a bit of both. GLA.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:32 AM

to stackinu on pp: You are retarded.

thanks.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:34 AM

How long until the anxiety of playing goes away? I am rolled enough for my current limits, but I still feel very uncomfortable and apprehensive to play, especially when I start a session down.. Any ways to combat this? Get in more hands and have a comfy br seem like the logical answers..
Old 02-20-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How long until the anxiety of playing goes away? I am rolled enough for my current limits, but I still feel very uncomfortable and apprehensive to play, especially when I start a session down.. Any ways to combat this? Get in more hands and have a comfy br seem like the logical answers..

[/ QUOTE ]

table select well, i always feel better when im at tables of juiceballs, im assuming you moved up to 200 recently, you are going to have to pop the 1k cherry sometime [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 02:40 AM

Or in my case this weekend, the 2k cherry. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread