Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push with 7's
Yes (This is the hand to double up) 0 0%
No (Wait for a better spot) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 5/13

Deadliest Catch

unf'n real
Old 05-13-2007, 10:09 PM

1st time in survivor history... a unanimous decision...
Old 05-13-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1st time in survivor history... a unanimous decision...

[/ QUOTE ]

As it should have been. Cassandra rode the coattails of Yau Man and Earl. Dreamz was an idiot for thinking he could win in the finals after he backstabbed the 4 horsemen and Yau Man. Yau Man deserved to win, but Earl was a good choice as well.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: TV: What are you watching? 5/14

<font color="Blue">What are you watching?</font>
Monday May 14

8-9:30pm ABC - Dancing with the Stars:
Ninth round competition, features the four remaining couples performing their favorite dances.

9:30-11pm ABC - The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman:
Andy and the remaining Bachelorettes spend active days and romantic nights in Hawaii. Andy consults with his best friend before bestowing two roses and invitations to meet his family.

Worth noting...

9pm NBC - Heroes:
Landslide - Nathan weighs his mother's advice against plans by Linderman. Hiro gets some family information as he prepares to face Sylar. Peter and Ted try to leave New York to avoid the explosion.

9pm FOX - 24: Day 6 3-4am
The drama escalates between the US, China and Russia, and things get personal for Jack.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:38 PM

Here's my original thoughts on two week's ago's Bachelor...

Overall this episode was easy to handicap and determine who was going home before the rose ceremony.

All 6 went on the Yacht, the blond vs Brunette split was interesting, but again Beven steps up and steals Andy away from the blonds. Tina's food in teeth thing was a little weird.

The 1st one-on-one date, to the winemaking place with Stephanie looked interesting, but Steph totally blew it by not being able to talk about her dreams and goals. She talks to the camera about having trouble opening up and letting her guard down, but that has nothing to do with talking about where you see your life going. That by the time of the pre-rose discussion she couldn't figure out what to tell him, made her any easy choice to send home.

The group date with Bevin, Amber, Danielle, and Tina working on the children's playground was just awesome. Amber the teacher, we'll see if she can follow thru on taking Andy to her classroom.

The 2nd one-on-one date went to Tessa. This date with the jewelry, dress, etc was pretty impressive and Tess stepped up a bit. Andy is clearly chasing her.

Bevin's reveal to us, but not Andy yet, about her divorce is a wildcard... it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the news next week. Meanwhile, Bevin is also losing it over the whole dating multiple girls thing. Maybe the time away from Andy while he's visiting the other girls hometowns will help her get her mind in the right place, but it could just make things worse for her. That and the divorce reveal should make for a tough time for Bevin next episode.

As for the eliminations, Tina never really stepped up, and Steph's inability to talk about the future sealed their fate.

-------------------------

Last week's Bachelor (meet the family)...

Bevin - Natural chemistry, but the divorce is a wildcard and a risk. On the plus side, he did like her family. I also thought the conversation between Bevin and her father was awesome! She will likely be the hottest Hawaii date.

Danielle - The long shot and my favorite. Her Mom didn't seem too excited at the prospect of her little girl leaving the nest. "Don't get too close to my sister"...lol

Tessa - Andy is chasing her, but she doesn't seem like she's fully in this. He was totally grilled by Tessa's family, very tough questions. It really is a red flag that she might be in this for just the fun of it. This is her's to lose, and at this point, she needs to step it up to seal the deal.

Amber - She's great with the kids, but Andy is a family guy. Her family doesn't support her doing this.. she blew the family date, no joy, easy cut... bye Amber
Old 05-14-2007, 10:42 PM

Wow... tonight's Bachelor is really tough to call... all 3 dates went really well and I'm feeling that the decision on who goes roseless tonight is based on off camera action...

katy, are you watching this?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... I'm feeling that the decision on who goes roseless tonight is based on off camera action...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Didn't see that coming. God, I'm not very good at picking wives [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think you have to be right, Sniper, that the decision was based on off camera action. Maybe the overnight? (lol. Was that what you were getting at?)

spoiler in white-
<font color="white"> I thought Danielle seemed the most sensible and the most like his own family. I was certain he would keep her.

Maybe what he wants is a nutty basketcase? </font>

Gah! I keep forgetting to put my spoilers in white. Damn this thread. I need to stay out of it from now on.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:36 AM

Well, I'm not sure what happened, but my DVR completely borked on Dancing with the Stars this evening. I guess I'll give my report tomorrow.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm not sure what happened, but my DVR completely borked on Dancing with the Stars this evening. I guess I'll give my report tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... I'm feeling that the decision on who goes roseless tonight is based on off camera action...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Didn't see that coming. God, I'm not very good at picking wives [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think you have to be right, Sniper, that the decision was based on off camera action. Maybe the overnight? (lol. Was that what you were getting at?)

[/ QUOTE ]

On Jimmy Kimmel tonight, he said he "hooked up" with 2 of the women [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I thought Danielle seemed the most sensible and the most like his own family. I was certain he would keep her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interestingly, he couldn't even give her a reason (about her) for why he cut her.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe what he wants is a nutty basketcase?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we are going to see some massive basketcase action next week for the finale.