Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

Version 4.9.4....where are all the files? There's cards3 and cards6 missing I believe
Old 05-08-2007, 02:06 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I see all 8 individual files in the thread, and all 8 individual files at imageshack.

Try this: View>Refresh (Reload) - the page [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 02:27 PM

Any way you could make this with brighter colors(card colors similar to the card backs) and bigger font? I attempted to edit them myself, but the font edges were rough when I changed the background.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I see all 8 individual files in the thread, and all 8 individual files at imageshack.

Try this: View>Refresh (Reload) - the page [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

of course they're all there now....lol

my internet musta been a little moody
Old 05-08-2007, 02:54 PM

You cant use any any bigger of a font - basically. All the fonts are the same size. If I make them any bigger, the Q wont fit on the card face.

As far as the color goes, that is easy. Just flip flop the shades? The red I used for the face, use for the back, and vice-versa? That might look good. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 03:08 PM

I just tried changing the "T" to a "10". I simply changed the T to a 10, made a new cards3.png, and sampled it on a few play money tables. The "0" in the "10" is almost completely hidden by the overlap of your other hole card. Obviously this wouldn't be an issue, for Hold Em, if everyone used "Full Card" option in the FT client, but I doubt everyone does. "Full Card" doesn't help the issue with the "10" getting overlapped, when playing O8 though. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

For this layout, the "style" (font/placement) would have to be corrected based on the "10". The "10" if I use it, is the only card that requires 2 characters (2 unique characters). I built this deck, like all my decks, off the "A" card, as it is the most symmetrical character.

Sorry, but I don't see myself changing to a "10" anytime soon. I think the most important factor, for the upper-left characters is visibility. That is why I made the font as big as I could, to fit one character (a T not 10) on the corner, and be visible when the cards overlap in O8.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM

Is there any way to make the chips into dollar bills? I dont care if the amount is correct equal to betting, id just like to have stacks of bills on the table
Old 05-08-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You cant use any any bigger of a font - basically. All the fonts are the same size. If I make them any bigger, the Q wont fit on the card face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't you just use a bigger font for all the other cards and leave the Q the same?

[ QUOTE ]

As far as the color goes, that is easy. Just flip flop the shades? The red I used for the face, use for the back, and vice-versa? That might look good. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I don't know how to do that. My skills end at using the paint bucket tool on Paint.net. Oh well.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:21 PM

I am swapping the colors, and will post a Version 4.6.3(A). I I tried changing all the other fonts bigger, and leaving the Q the same size on a previous mod, and didn't care for the look across the board.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about - I put it on one of the backs, for version 4.8. 4.8 is basically the newer version of 4.2. I think it it is the better of the 2 HoldEm Only decks that I put the big suits on. Which of the 4 colored backs, would u like me to replace for the CR logo?

[/ QUOTE ]

4.8 is fine as long as the suits are on there, and the spade isn't yellow.

BTW I love the mods