View Poll Results: No threadjacking rule
Yes 8 53.33%
No 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Stars Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Being ya'all regulars here, got a quick question how you approach your sessions. My biggest problem with sustaining growth in my sessions is when to "quit" or end my session. Im sure many of you like me after a certain point lose focus and just start making poor plays. I donk off countless monies doing this. With that being said how do you approach your sessions??? Is there a certain anumber of hands, profit, time elapsing? Just curious as to maybe it will help me save a few hundred bucks a session.

Fitz n Ice

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't stop playing until I get unstuck if I don't have any major obligations the next day.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Being ya'all regulars here, got a quick question how you approach your sessions. My biggest problem with sustaining growth in my sessions is when to "quit" or end my session. Im sure many of you like me after a certain point lose focus and just start making poor plays. I donk off countless monies doing this. With that being said how do you approach your sessions??? Is there a certain anumber of hands, profit, time elapsing? Just curious as to maybe it will help me save a few hundred bucks a session.

Fitz n Ice

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't stop playing until I get unstuck if I don't have any major obligations the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]
With that method I don't believe I would ever be able to stop playing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Fitz n Ice

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 2-3 2 hour sessions per day. I only quit early if I feel myself starting to tilt, and with just a few exceptions don't play longer to get unstuck (that was an expensive lesson to learn btw.)
Old 10-01-2007, 04:22 PM

i usually play 1000 hands and stop because i find it's around then (about 1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs) that i start to lose focus. but yesterday i played for over 3 hours and was fine.

just depends on what works, i have a friend who 12 tables for like 4 hours at a time.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:35 PM

i play 2-5 hour sessions, usually once a day, sometimes twice.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fonkey,
that's not a problem. nice try though! okggthxplzcomeagain

[/ QUOTE ]

for whatever reason, i dont seem to have any memory of your play as mdom.

have we played much? what do you think of my play?
Old 10-01-2007, 04:40 PM

i get really high and wait until the urge to play HU strikes me then i 2-table HU for like 4 hrs or until i get bored
Old 10-01-2007, 05:19 PM

How do you regulars have horrible months? Month is a pretty long time, and if you can't beat 200nl in a month, then you must be a pretty bad regular. Anyone agree?
Old 10-01-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you regulars have horrible months? Month is a pretty long time, and if you can't beat 200nl in a month, then you must be a pretty bad regular. Anyone agree?

[/ QUOTE ]

plz be levelling
Old 10-01-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plz be levelling

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread