Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 09:28 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hustlers

So Brandi took 30k+ from newhizzle? Wow, what [censored] scum. Ban her.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I don't consider Capt. Tom particularly trustworthy in the poker world, but I trust anything that you say even less. I'm pretty sure whatever BS comes out of Tom's mouth, he's far from broke.

[/ QUOTE ]
Should be more like I don't trust anybody in the poker world PERIOD. Poker is not a gentleman's sport. Poker is a game of hustlers and shady characters.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:34 PM

My need for gossip DEMANDS (that I humbly request) that Newhizzle post the grizzly details.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Brandi took 30k+ from newhizzle? Wow, what [censored] scum. Ban her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is the link for this? I've been trying to learn more.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:44 PM

Brandi taking money off of Newhizzle is on page 6. Initially I disputed this vehimently but I am begining to think that I was way off in my assessment and I apologize to ZingZing who I presumed was just trolling.

Although he has not confirmed it, I suspect that this is likely true; if it is she took advantage of a great guy and I find it very hard to have any sympathy for her despite her clear mental imbalance and tramautizing expeiriences with Captain Tom.

--------------------------------

And this photoshop should get some credit, it is pretty damn funny IMO (despite the typos):

Old 12-17-2006, 09:52 PM

Newhizzle's "friends" supposedly gambled away $200K of his monies. I don't believe that it has been verified yet that Brandi was one of the "friends." Gildwulf made a post about it on BBV.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:06 PM

She's but a wee lass, on her own in the big city now, isn't she? I've got a farthing or two for her.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The caption says that there was a rumor that she was paid 100k by FTP for the pic.

She later posted here that the rumor was false and she was just messing around but regretted the pic because her little brother would see it

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved that line. So her brother would want to look at a picture of her boobs? I guess they wouldn't have to look any further than any of the pictures she herself has posted online in various places. Or he could just email me and I could send him a few pictures that I don't think many people have seen of her.
Old 12-17-2006, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Or he could just email me and I could send him a few pictures that I don't think many people have seen of her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger,
You should know by now that your reply is worthless without pics
Old 12-17-2006, 10:32 PM

Let's see if I can fix BluffThis's comments:

[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that many strippers/whores view most men as suckers and try to get their money, and think that they deserve it because men treat women so badly. But when one of their marks turns the tables on them and cons them, they cry rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

bman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said, that what she might call rape is really failure to pay for services rendered.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Unlike you or others, I don't believe in the myth of the "whore with a heart of gold". And the reason many people do believe that myth is because they want to "help" and "reform" such women so they can sleep with/marry them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once had a no-money-involved relationship with a Las Vegas Stripper who did a little prostitution on the side with select "friends". I think she did have a heart of gold and I was madly in love with her at the time. But whenever she came up with a sob story about needing money for an operation, or to buy back pictures of her that were being misused, I gave her ideas on what she might do but quietly ignored any implicit suggestion that I might supply the funds. I knew she was trying to run a con on me but it didn't really bother me. That was part of her job. Of course I never verbalized this to her. If I wasn't wise enough to see through it I wasn't wise enough to be on the inside with her. It was like a test. Giving her money would have meant I wasn't worthy to be with her. She later left Las Vegas to move back to Utah where she hoped to find some nice rich plastic surgeon to marry.

I like the line Samuel Jackson says in the movie "Jackie Brown" when Robert Deniro asks him if he trusts Bridget Fonda's character, Mellanie. This is after Deniro informs him Mellanie is scheming against him. Jackson sort of laughs and says, "I don't gotta trust her, I know her. You can't trust Mellanie, but you can always trust Mellanie to be Mellanie."

PairTheBoard
Closed Thread