Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2007, 05:16 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker
Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

God zach is such a tremedous idiot for putitng up D+D it doesn't matter who you put up it matters who wins the veto, he could have put up dick and jameka and told jameka he was backdooring daniele, not pissed anyone off and daniele might not play up to 100% for veto
Old 09-10-2007, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God zach is such a tremedous idiot for putitng up D+D it doesn't matter who you put up it matters who wins the veto, he could have put up dick and jameka and told jameka he was backdooring daniele, not pissed anyone off and daniele might not play up to 100% for veto

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, have you seen how Daniele fights for veto no matter how safe she should feel? Zach was already in the final 3, and the Donatos weren't taking him to final 2, so why did it matter if he pissed them off or not? Either way he and Jameka are playing for veto to get out Daniele -- backdoor or not, Zach would be an idiot not to shoot for Daniele.

Furthermore, D+D were gunning for Zach anyway if he hadn't won HOH, so it's not like there's any love lost.

Zach's best shot is to win veto or have Jameka win (which she actually might this time), get out Daniele, and then hope to get to final 2 against Dick. Anyone who goes against Dick in the finals will win.

If D or D wins veto, Jameka is gone anyway no matter who got nominated, and once again Zach is in the same predicament -- only with a worse shot at getting Daniele out. Zach played fine this week, he just did it one week too late. If he'd used the veto Thursday, Daniele would be history and he'd have a better shot at final 2 because Dick wouldn't have a guaranteed partner.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 AM

Dick has said that him and Daniele wouldn't have had as much of a problem with Zach putting them up if he hadn't said "I'm the muscle" and letting the power get to his head. If he had just said it was the best strategy for him like they said to Eric and Jessica, they might not have been so angry. But I agree that they come off a little hypocritical and arrogant, but that's how they're being portrayed on the show.

Does anyone think the impossible would happen and Daniele would use this veto or the next one if she wins it and vote out her Dad? There's probably no way she uses the veto she has now to vote him out since she'll be guaranteed a final 2 if either he or her wins the final 3 HOH. But what if she wins the final 3 HOH and becomes convinced that her Dad would beat her and that she would beat Zach? That would be hilarious to see Dick's reaction as he's voted out by Daniele after being convinced they were going to the final 2. And to top it off, the perfect ending would be Dick voting for Zach in the final 2 out of spite and Zach taking the half million by a vote of 4-3. He backed his way into this spot, why not into the half million as well?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:14 AM

No way Danielle votes out her dad. For one thing, I can't imagine Dick winning then not giving any of that money to Danielle.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:16 AM

I don't see why Daniele would do that...it would make her look really bad to the jury in that she basically screwed every single person in the game even the one that brought her into this world.

That and she knows that she would beat Dick in the final 2.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:24 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
No way Danielle votes out her dad. For one thing, I can't imagine Dick winning then not giving any of that money to Danielle.

[/ QUOTE ]

she still gets 50k, he ain't giving her [censored]
Old 09-10-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she still gets 50k, he ain't giving her [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been watching the same show I have? He took her off the block and put himself out at a time when he was the clear cut target, just so she could stay in the game. Only reason he stayed in the game was because America wanted him to stay and swayed Eric to keep him.

He might be a prick but I can guarantee he is shipping some of that money her way if he wins it all.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:11 PM

it would piss me off severely if Jameka won. she said it herself, "I have nobody left to count on to keep me safe" coat-tails NEVER win, but this has been the carebear version of BB and it would upset me if she won.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it would piss me off severely if Jameka won. she said it herself, "I have nobody left to count on to keep me safe" coat-tails NEVER win, but this has been the carebear version of BB and it would upset me if she won.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's possible at this point. <font color="white">She's a lock to go since Dani won PoV.</font>
Old 09-11-2007, 06:18 PM

So tonight is a live show and I'm trying to figure out what will be on it. They haven't shown the POV competition yet so that'll probably be at the beginning. Then I guess they'll go right into the POV ceremony and then the live vote to get it down to 3. Zach said something in the updates about the competitions starting tonight so I suppose they'll start that tonight on the show. They also told all the HGs to pack so I'm not sure why Zach and Daniele have to pack if they're 100% safe. Will they just hold the final 3 eviction right after the HOH competition and show it on Thursday's finale before the jury vote?