Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many Mishmashes have you played in?
0 4 18.18%
1 4 18.18%
2 or 3 7 31.82%
all of 'em 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2007, 02:33 AM

Default Re: SLOW GAME: Welcome to the Bay Area (Werewolf, Northern CA edition)

oh before i forget

Clown, who did you peek last night
Old 09-04-2007, 03:12 AM

only seers get peeks yo
Old 09-04-2007, 03:13 AM

ok Nich

[ QUOTE ]
antidan for now

[/ QUOTE ]

First post. Means little. Although I know I've used the "for now" tagline as a wolf.

The this vote count is posted

[ QUOTE ]
[1] aaronk voted for cueball
[1] antidan voted for aaronk
[1] bojtun
[2] chuck
[0] clown voted for mets
<font color="red"> [3] cueball voted for chuck </font>
[0] fcbl voted for cueball
[0] fnord voted for roundtower
[1] HBE voted for stephenh
[0] mdorand voted for nichp
[1] mets voted for chuck
[1] nichp voted for antidan
[2] roundtower voted for HBE
[0] scotthoward voted for cueball
[0] soah
[1] stephenh voted for roundtower
[0] wdcbooks voted for bojtun

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point Cue is leading and RT still has votes from Stephen and Fnord from early in the day.

Nich says this:

[ QUOTE ]
roundtower

[/ QUOTE ]

to tie it up at 10:18 a.m.

He then goes silent.

I post my list and and vote Nich at 6:16 p.m. Mets says nice going Nutjob, blah, blah blah, he's not going to show up ... soah later uses this in his crap about me last night (90 PERCENT OF THE TIME NICH DOESN'T SHOW AFTER A CERTAIN TIME) etc. etc. ... Nich shows up at 7:19 and votes Cueball, says he's watching me and MD more carefully now.

He also gives his speech about how he's always an easy target. 15 minutes later I join him on Cueball and also say his response was villagery, thinking, OK fair enough .. I just wanted him to post and his response sounded OK.

Then he explains at 7:45 p.m. how he works off data, which is true from anything I've ever seen from Nich. More on this later.

Then with a posted vote count of Cue 7, RT 3, Me 2 ... Clown switches from Dan to me and Nich switches from cue to me shortly after to make it Cue 6, Me 4, RT 3 at 8:30 p.m and then is gone for the night.

The next day he talks with Dan about the Scott kill around 1 p.m. and what it means regarding Aaron. Says he won't vote Aaron. Sounds like it could be villagery - especially if Aaron is a villager - but, it's cursory "peek" talk and he says nothing of his opinions on anyone. (But Nich is data driven, fine)

To this point in the game, this is the first time he's used any other player's name in any way that wasn't in a vote. No cueball, no RT, no boj, no soah, no mets, no anyobody except for his votes.

Silent until 9:52 p.m. when Chuck starts bombing with cat pics and says this

[ QUOTE ]
chuck

posting cat pics is his way of conceding as wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems neutral to me. I think Clown called it wolfy.

Silent until 1:52 the next day when he posts this:

[ QUOTE ]
exactly; vote for chuck and move on

some of u seem scared that by voting u'll get heat...wolves care much more about that than villagers do....just sayin

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of those posts that are tough to read. If he's a villager, it's a good post ... because the thread wasn't going asnywhere and he looks like he's bored and wants to move on. If he's a wolf, it's a great post because it says ... whoever hasn't voted is scared, but look at me, I'm not (subliminal message being, hey I'm villager) .... I'm neutral on this post... it comes almost simultaneously with chuckles getting the chance to vote himself to close the day.

So, for a guy who is data driven, the only data we had for a long day of chuckles pics were the D1 wagons that had plenty of meat to them. Did Nich examine them? Did he do his patented Wagon analysis? Did he ever mention one thought about what any of the votes or switches might have meant? No.

Next day

[ QUOTE ]
roundtower is the play today

if wdc was seer hunt, it was because round is a wolf

also, d1 chuck chose boj over round to vote for, even tho round had 1 more vote than boj

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't argue with this. Any role can say this imo. He said that at 11:15 p.m. and adds a "seer you can lock the game with 5 live etc. etc." post at 1:23 a.m.

Quiet until next day .. Clown posts his seer thingy at 12:07 p.m. and Nich responds at 12:12

[ QUOTE ]
so exploitable; say mets/nich/soah are all villagers; they eat u...we follow ur advice and waste 3 lynches...if they thought we'd do that, they'd have to eat u tonite if u are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

possible villagery response. I dunno. But it seems to imply that he's watching the thread quite a bit and popping in only when necessary.

He argues with clown for a little bit, reiterating (correctly) that round pretty much has to get lynched.

MD says he thinks Nich is "the last one" and Nich replies with this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Nichp is the last one.

[/ QUOTE ]

you...chose...poorly

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played enough with Nich to know what this reaction means.

Pretty slim chance of Nich/MD as remaining wolves.

Quiet until Soah votes Soah then chimes in with this:

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so stephen is a top suspect tomorrow after we nab roundtower

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this terribly wolfy. Nich has mentioned exactly one player by name (Aaron - to defend him from being Scott's peek) and now because Soah votes Stephen ... he now has Stephen as a "top suspect."

A little later he says

[ QUOTE ]
today is uninteresting...80% of village is voting roundtower and checking out

we are waiting for tomorrow...if we lynch round tonite then we can have some interesting days when we actually discuss who the other wolf is

[/ QUOTE ]

Another statement that can't be argued with. It was a boring day. This would be pretty villagery coming from someone who who was ever discussing who the wolves might be. From someone who ever gave an opinion on anyone.

Stephen starts in a little on Nich at this point. There's about a 0 chance they are wolves together

Nich checks out about 9:34 p.m. hasn't been back.

ok, probably way TL;dr

Nich has voiced exactl zero opinions on anyone. Voted Cue at one point during D1 but got off as quickly as possible. Zero wagon analysis.

Could easily be a wolf.

If he is .. stephen and MD are likely not. Aaron becomes possible.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and actually bojtun, I've been wondering if it's because his death would clear you

[/ QUOTE ]

That chuckles death would clear me? Or you're post above this saying MD would clear me?

If you're saying it's chuckles and you still think I'm a wolf, then I have no choice but to call you Dustin. I'd call you retarted, but I think this will cut a little deeper. You cannot possibly be this bad.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:41 AM

Fnord

Starts with this after RT's question about there being a minimum post amount.

[ QUOTE ]
roundtower

[/ QUOTE ]

A little later I say this

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IS there a minimum post requirement?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really understand why roundtower got two votes right after saying this.

Fnord usually has "inclinations" and such ... but just a nekkid vote... don't know what to make of stephen's post.

OK all! I'm going to work! I'll check back in later!

[/ QUOTE ]

(For Soah's eyes only: Hay retart, if ima wolf, I'M NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO DEFEND VILLAGERS 20-SOMETHING POSTS INTO THE GAME ON D1, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE NOT "BIG NAMES" AND MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AT GETTING LYNCHED LATER ON)

Fnord responds to me ..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IS there a minimum post requirement?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really understand why roundtower got two votes right after saying this.

Fnord usually has "inclinations" and such ... but just a nekkid vote... don't know what to make of stephen's post.

OK all! I'm going to work! I'll check back in later!

[/ QUOTE ]

My vote was more or less random.

[/ QUOTE ]

Random maybe, but he never moves. All day.

Later he says this, which is kind of villagery.

[ QUOTE ]
I think roundtower/cueball wagons are pretty good here. Also, HBE and Books are on my list, too. I am leaning villa on scott, but I won't ever full clear him without seer confirmation.

[/ QUOTE ]

In one post, he's mentioned an opinion on 5 players ... or 5 more than Nich all game. But that's it from Fnord all of D1. He's not a big poster ever, but that's not much.

---------

Next day

[ QUOTE ]
Mets,

your argument for chuck are feel (noted previous game) and Cueball's voting/reasoning? Was there something else? I'm just thinking out loud here, but chuck's vote is kind of bizarre for a wolf. He doesn't vote for roundtower, who is in second, and he doesn't push cueball under the bus. I mean I guess he could have thought either of those votes was suspicious so he went with the third wagon. I don't know, I'll think about it some more. I think once we learn a few more roles the day one voting will yield some good info.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if Fnord would openly defend a wolfmate with wishy/washy, thin reasoning or not. This sounds fairly bad.

Next day or maybe two real days later ...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm driving up to PA to my father in law's as soon as we are packed and ready. I am going to the wife's family reunion tomorrow. Not positive how much I will be on this weekend, but I will be at my sister in law's starting monday evening and should be on fairly often after that.

I defintiely think roundtower is the right vote today.

I gotta go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much, but he said he won't be around. Dunno. Looking forward to his thoughts tomorrow.

EDIT: To fix really bad quote coding.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and actually bojtun, I've been wondering if it's because his death would clear you

[/ QUOTE ]

That chuckles death would clear me? Or you're post above this saying MD would clear me?

If you're saying it's chuckles and you still think I'm a wolf, then I have no choice but to call you Dustin. I'd call you retarted, but I think this will cut a little deeper. You cannot possibly be this bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disclaimer: No real Dustins were harmed in the making of the above post.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:12 AM

you wouldn't defend a villager in a long game as a wolf, and I'm the retart?
Old 09-04-2007, 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you wouldn't defend a villager in a long game as a wolf, and I'm the retart?

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly not RT right from the get-go and you should know that. So, yes, you are a retart. Or a pop tart. But you are definitely some kind of tart.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:16 AM

I'm at my sister in law's now. I have just skimmed the posts since I left, but thought you all should know I am alive and here since I have been out of pocket since Friday Morning.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, so stephen is a top suspect tomorrow after we nab roundtower

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this terribly wolfy. Nich has mentioned exactly one player by name (Aaron - to defend him from being Scott's peek) and now because Soah votes Stephen ... he now has Stephen as a "top suspect."

[/ QUOTE ]

Of everything in your long post, this is the thing that stands out to me. So, so wolfy.