Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think this should be considered a classic album?
Yes 10 50.00%
No 10 50.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 02:22 PM

Default Re: I am just sick (and tired) of...

[ QUOTE ]
What really gets to me is people who write 'moran' instead of 'moron'. What is that? I know that it is not the ultimate source of knowledge, but, www.dictionary.com has no listings for 'moran'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-12-2007, 02:22 PM

Oh no, we're complaining again.

Girl #1 is a huge alcoholic FWIW. She won't stop drinking when we're out. Her friend and I had to carry her upstairs to her room last night (this friend is cool as hell and is going to talk to her about it*). Anyway of course nothing happened, again. Girl #2 is kind of out of the picture now. She still wants to hang out but even though #1 is being a tard I'd still rather hang out with her. There is now a cute girl #3 but I haven't called yet so we'll see about her. Rumor is that she's a bit nuts. She is my roommate's sister's roommate lol. Should be exciting. Will fill you all in as things develop. I expect "the talk" with #1 to come up very soon. She seems very attached.

* Two other friends of her's are also pretty damn cool/good looking and I would try to hook up with either of them if they weren't friends. Maybe I'll try to anyway. All aboard the dramabomb express!
Old 03-12-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My moan du jour.

People that are walking on the left hand side of an escalator and then stop when it levels out and wait to ride the last few meters. This has the effect of not only driving me insane but creating a 'butterfly effect, jam all the way back up the escalator

Seriously - effing stop it. I realise this is a very London-specific moan but god-damn I nearly headbutted someone this morning

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on, man. In fact, most escalator users do something to annoy me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

What really gets to me is people who write 'moran' instead of 'moron'. What is that? I know that it is not the ultimate source of knowledge, but, www.dictionary.com has no listings for 'moran'.

I've also seen it used recently on this forum... is 'moran' American?

Just messing with ya, KO [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahaa... <headbutt>

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry.. . once the 'who the f am I gonna date/screw' question is pretty much solved it leaves a lot of time for looking at the rest of the world.

Rereading this sounds a bit harsh, but hopefully the [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] makes up for that, right?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:58 PM

You earn a base FPP for every hand played now basically right? You're platinum so that means you get 2.5 FPP per hand. I'm sure you get some $3 raked hands as well which give you 3 base FPP or 7.5 FPP total. I'm surprised you don't already have the T.V. or have you been buying other things?
Old 03-12-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry.. . once the 'who the f am I gonna date/screw' question is pretty much solved it leaves a lot of time for looking at the rest of the world.

Rereading this sounds a bit harsh, but hopefully the [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] makes up for that, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's ok. I complain too but that one about the escalator is a nitpick IMO. Most people stop near the top to get off escalators. Now if they stand double wide and block the thing all the way up then I see the complaint. If they walk all the way up it and then stop at the top, it seems standard. Oh, they stopped too soon? Aww, let's cry about it.

[ QUOTE ]
You earn a base FPP for every hand played now basically right? You're platinum so that means you get 2.5 FPP per hand. I'm sure you get some $3 raked hands as well which give you 3 base FPP or 7.5 FPP total. I'm surprised you don't already have the T.V. or have you been buying other things?

[/ QUOTE ]
The 50" Toshiba is 140,000 FPP.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:41 PM

what would be a good limit to go from lets say wpex(or other rakeback site) to pokerstars concidering the rake, 10/20, 20/40 or higher?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:11 PM

I'm pretty sure Stars 10/20 is similar in rake to the 5/10. I'll try to check when I get home today (but I probably won't). At 30/60+ I think you need to focus way more on playing in good games than any standard incentives.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:56 PM

I am currently on wpex playing 5/10 but taking it slowely also playing 3/6 (sometimes 2/4 when tired), just wondering when I should concider moving to stars since the games are juicier there(so ive heard). I am prolly way over my head [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but this time I am taking it slow just trying to learn everyday more about poker. When I am at my new place I will signup at deuces cracked also I have allot of hu games still to watch from that site hopefully it will do me good for the microhula that is comming up. I suck at hu so I hope for the best.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's ok. I complain too but that one about the escalator is a nitpick IMO. Most people stop near the top to get off escalators. Now if they stand double wide and block the thing all the way up then I see the complaint. If they walk all the way up it and then stop at the top, it seems standard. Oh, they stopped too soon? Aww, let's cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The post says 'stopped to ride the last few meters'. So that's like 10 feet. Our US escalators pretty much stop at the top (at least I've not seen one like they suggest, even at the airport), so it's like one step to get off. If it's 10 feet, then I could see it could cause an annoying logjam.
Closed Thread