Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

I just don't understand why Dick and Daniele are treating Zach like that if they are the supposed "great players in the house".

If they were they'd understand that Zach is guaranteed top 3 right now since he's HOH but thats the best he can do if Jameka is evicted unless he wins HOH.

He at least has a chance at final 2 if one of the Donato's leave.

I don't get their behavior. I was a huge Dick fan, never a big Daniele fan, but now I'm really off the entire Donato bandwagon.

Go Zach.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:31 PM

I still don't understand how nobody in that house couldn't have closed out Daniele earlier.

She caught all the right breaks including having an instant two person alliance.

She was the most fortunate player in BB history this entire game.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 PM

Spoiler in this post:

Dani and Dick are treating Zach that way because that has been their MO from the beginning: intimidation and scare tactics. I actually don't think they are being that mean to him now that they are back in control of the game (Dani wins POV). I think Dick actually understood what Zach was doing but he was just trying to convince Zach to keep them the only way he knew how, through his intimidation tactics. Zach could care less about that.

What I DON'T understand at all is this: why did Zach put them both on the block? That makes no sense to me strategically. What he should have done is pull Jameka aside and say "look, I'm putting you and Dani on the block. however, if i win POV, i am 100% taking you off the block as long as you promise to vote out dani." this accomplishes a lot. 1) donatos have no clue he is going against them and their alliance 2) thinking that it is 3 vs 1 the donatos might not play quite as hard as they normally would if they felt that zach was going to win the pov.

putting them both up puts zachs eggs on the table and really makes no sense since the POV winner is going to determine who goes home in the end anyways, it really doesn't matter at all who went up on the block.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:48 PM

Also, and I like Zach, but wtf is with him finding God all of a sudden? Ugh.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just speculating how the voting would go...

Eric-probly dick

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric doesn't get to choose. America's vote is his vote for the final two.

[ QUOTE ]

And I agree, Daniele came off horribly tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonight? I think she has come off horribly all season long. She's a dumb, whiney, cry-baby with the most annoying voice I've ever heard.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:51 AM

What Zach was trying to accomplish with putting Dick and Daniele up this week and saving Jameka was to secure Jameka's vote in the final 2. And maybe Jameka goes back to the jury and speaks favorably of Zach finding God and trying to crack the Donato alliance. Basically by sticking with the status quo and making it look like he was staying aligned with the Donatos, Zach had nothing to gain. So the plan he ended up going with would either work and Daniele would be gone meaning he'd be a huge favorite in the final 3 HOH and had been the one to finally bring down the Donatos, or it fails like it has and he gains favor with Jameka in the jury.

Daniele is annoying, but her confidence that Dick would beat Zach in the final 2 is purely strategic. She wanted to sell the idea that Dick would be a worse player to bring to the final 2 than her. As you saw, Zach may be an idiot but not even he fell for that one. If he wins the final 3 HOH, he's bringing Dick, period end of story.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:55 AM

BB8 Strategic Blunders:

1)Eric pushing to evict Amber when Jess was looking to target D&D. Got a little too greedy with his Americas Player money and blew a chance at the big prize.

2) Zach not choosing to use the Veto and go after Dani last Thursday. Also a huge blunder by Eric not to at least propose that idea to Zach, even out loud during the double eviction night

3) Jameka giving up competing in HOH for 5 weeks, while competing for the POV for Kail. Where was the strategy in that?

4) Dustin volunteering to be the pawn after a veto ceremony. Never give people the option to vote you out. You never know what ideas they'll come up with given a new option.

5) Mike putting himself in the line of fire during the Veto competition. Same reasoning as number 4.

I think thats the top 5. Please let me know if I missed any, or feel free to add any close ones.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) Zach not choosing to use the Veto and go after Dani last Thursday. Also a huge blunder by Eric not to at least propose that idea to Zach, even out loud during the double eviction night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't watched since day 1 but this is by far the biggest mistake of the game I've seen. Zach only has himself to blame if he goes out in 3rd. And I agree that Eric should of spoken up before Zach decided to use the veto.

I also want to say that I HATE Danielle. She is the most annoying twofaced condescending person I've ever seen on TV. Just the way she looks and talks to people, like she's something important. I really despise her and can only hope she leaves with $0.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:35 AM

I like how Dick and Danielle get privately dick hurt (so it's not just game play) when people go back on their words to win the game. Just this retardedly fractured sense of honor. Dick seems to at least get it a bit and just likes talking [censored], but Danielle is just an ingrate. She gets upset with people for crossing her but then laughs at the people she's about to screw.

Zack makes me feel sad hearing about how he kinda got dissed by the house at first. It's like you can see he's just a weird, awkward guy, and I probably wouldn't like him either, but as somebody who has spent some time in his life being the kid nobody liked, it kinda resonates and is heartbreaking, especially paired with his HOH stuff which kinda screams "I have no friends" and everybody's disinterest therein.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:49 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
I like how Dick and Danielle get privately dick hurt (so it's not just game play) when people go back on their words to win the game. Just this retardedly fractured sense of honor. Dick seems to at least get it a bit and just likes talking [censored], but Danielle is just an ingrate. She gets upset with people for crossing her but then laughs at the people she's about to screw.

Zack makes me feel sad hearing about how he kinda got dissed by the house at first. It's like you can see he's just a weird, awkward guy, and I probably wouldn't like him either, but as somebody who has spent some time in his life being the kid nobody liked, it kinda resonates and is heartbreaking, especially paired with his HOH stuff which kinda screams "I have no friends" and everybody's disinterest therein.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this is why i hope daniele loses, i think dick can beat danielle via a campaign of less of the evils mentality, both of them are terrible people but dick is terrible to your face and daniele is terrible in the behind your backs 10th grade mean girls way.

that skank doesn't deserve 5$ forget 500k