Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah, my standard 3bet size pfr is 3.5 times the initial raise. is there a way to input this in the PF -- NOT First to Raise the Blind Bet column?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you have to specify your raise amount in terms of a percentage of the pot.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering is there anyway i cna tweak the raise amount currenly I have it set for 4 + 1 bb but i was fooling around and wanted to make it 3.85BB's + 1BB for every limper but it rounds up.

I like raising odd amounts tilts opps

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now the software rounds your bets to within 1 small blind. I'll see if I can add a user setable box where you could set the amount that you could round to.

I think it would be best to not specify this in dollar amounts, so that it would work for all limits. How about a dropdown box where you could select the rounding value related to the small blind:

.1 .2 .5 1 2 times the small blind amount

nano
Old 07-18-2007, 02:07 AM

the program doesn't reliably read the size of the pot properly. every now and then, i'd say about once every ten minutes on some table, it will calculate the pot size much smaller than it is. for example, preflop it is set to 4xBB x 1 for every limper; since I play 25 NL, that means the standard raise is $1. but it will miscalculate the pot sometimes and instead of $1 it will be .65. this is made a bigger deal because it effects the "Fixed Bets" too.

in general when i have a lot of tables going on, it tends to lag a bit, too. are there any features that are particularly computer intensive? is it just me and my computer or is it a natural problem with such an automated script doing things on so many tables?

i love the program, it's so close to perfection, which makes these annoyances bigger than they really are.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
instead of $1 it will be .65

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't happen to be in the SB when this happens?
Old 07-18-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Feature Question

Does this work with the default FT felt.

I cant get it to register the standard green felt for the 1st step with ctrl - f10.

And does this work with GT+, I see you need to auto-center.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:44 PM

My XButton1 and XButton2 aren't working as set in the Fixed Bet window. They haven't for a long while, but I know they used to at some point. I just upgraded to 1.29 today, no change.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the program doesn't reliably read the size of the pot properly. every now and then, i'd say about once every ten minutes on some table, it will calculate the pot size much smaller than it is. for example, preflop it is set to 4xBB x 1 for every limper; since I play 25 NL, that means the standard raise is $1. but it will miscalculate the pot sometimes and instead of $1 it will be .65. this is made a bigger deal because it effects the "Fixed Bets" too.

in general when i have a lot of tables going on, it tends to lag a bit, too. are there any features that are particularly computer intensive? is it just me and my computer or is it a natural problem with such an automated script doing things on so many tables?

i love the program, it's so close to perfection, which makes these annoyances bigger than they really are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the info from the troubleshooting section of documentation page that may help... let me know if this doesn't cover it (in which case give an example of the stakes, your position, the pot size, the street bet tab settings, and the bet size that the software put in the betting window:

Bet/Raise values are not what you expect:

NL25 Ring Games: In 10 cent/25 cent ring games, the small blind is not exactly half of the big blind. This software rounds all bets and raises (on the Street bet and Fixed Bet tabs) to be in increments of the small blind amount. If your bet is 3xBB, the bet size should be .75, but the software will round your bet to 10c increments, and you bet will be off by 5 cents. Since this is the only table stakes that has this unique situation, I felt it was not worth slowing down the software to deal with this exception. In practice this should not affect your play, because the bet amounts are only off by a small amount.

When you are in the Small Blind: The software is not able to detect when you are in the small blind. Consequently, on the preflop street, your bet size is off by one small blind amount. If you are set to put in a 4xBB bet, the software will put in a 3.5xBB bet instead. I recommend using you mouse wheel in increment your bet size (set up on the Inc/Dec Bet tab) and increase your bet size for this one condition.

When you have unique bet/raise percentages defined: The software rounds all of your bet sizes to be in increments of the small blind. If the pot is $10 and you are playing at a NL200 table, and your bet is set to 66%, the software will bet $7 for you, instead of $6.66 (rounded to the nearest $1, which is the small blind).

When rake has been taken out of the pot: Full Tilt takes money out of the pot for their rake. This amount is still considered to be in the pot for all pot calculations (and all bet/raise amounts), but the amount of the rake doesn't show up on your screen when you look at the amount in the pot. So a 100% pot will be slightly higher than what appears to be in the pot, because this bet also includes the amount of the rake.

Slow Response: Most features of this software operate very quickly, but there are a couple of features that take about 1/2 second (sometimes longer on some computers when multitabling). If you have the OSD 1 or 2 betting displays enabled or the "street betting preset" option enabled, the software has to read some information from your table and make some calculations. Your mouse will be disabled for about .5 seconds whenever the betting box first appears (when you move to a new table). If you happen to click you mouse during this short time, your mouse click may be delayed slightly. This usually is not a problem unless you are multi-tabling with many tables open and clicking your mouse on a button very quickly at this new table. Try disabling OSD1 and 2. Also try unchecking the option "Preset bet Window to 1 Click Amount Above" on each of the Street Bet tabs.

nano
Old 07-18-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering is there anyway i cna tweak the raise amount currenly I have it set for 4 + 1 bb but i was fooling around and wanted to make it 3.85BB's + 1BB for every limper but it rounds up.

I like raising odd amounts tilts opps

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now the software rounds your bets to within 1 small blind. I'll see if I can add a user setable box where you could set the amount that you could round to.

I think it would be best to not specify this in dollar amounts, so that it would work for all limits. How about a dropdown box where you could select the rounding value related to the small blind:

.1 .2 .5 1 2 times the small blind amount

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be amazing I just love tilting my opponents and raising to 3.85 preflop would make me laugh every time.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My XButton1 and XButton2 aren't working as set in the Fixed Bet window. They haven't for a long while, but I know they used to at some point. I just upgraded to 1.29 today, no change.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are so many types of mice and they often send different commands when the buttons are pushed. There is info on the documentation page here.
nano
Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this work with the default FT felt.

I cant get it to register the standard green felt for the 1st step with ctrl - f10.

And does this work with GT+, I see you need to auto-center.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, standard felt colors work fine. Someone else had this problem, and I never heard what they did to solve it. I believe it is an installation problem, but I'm not positive.
Try erasing all FullTiltShortcuts.exe on your computer, and then follow the installation instructions on the documentation web page.

If you still have the problem, then changes these three lines in the .ini file in your settings folder to the following:

ColorBehindFlopCard=0x209500
ColorBehindTurnCard=0x188100
ColorBehindRiverCard=0x249900

I haven't used GT+... perhaps someone else on the forum uses it and can comment.

nano